• Straight cap 🧢

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

I miss fishing...my Papa took me for my bday one time and I caught 3. Catfish total in 12lbs. We had Catfish for enough Fridays.

Fishing would be fun on a boat just you. Bottles of water...alcohol...chests full of beer, and sammiches and cannabis joints.

:ahh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I miss fishing...my Papa took me for my bday one time and I caught 3. Catfish total in 12lbs. We had Catfish for enough Fridays.

Fishing would be fun on a boat just you. Bottles of water...alcohol...chests full of beer, and sammiches and cannabis joints.

Fishing is ass

But ima city boy so

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

We fished off a pier or bridge, crabbing with a drumstick on a string

Where has the time gone
:to:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo….what does he do with all the fish?

IMG-0310.gif

Does he donate them? The people at my shelter would love a catfish night. All we’d have to buy is some bulk grits and French fries (some are picky eaters :snoop: )

I’m actually gonna suggest this tomorrow :ehh: make them catch their own fish, meet at the lake, make it a competition

Edit: I spelled competition all the way wrong

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Its easily possible. Specially if he was at a catfish farm, and they let him free fish until night time.(prob paid them to do so) Also possible in the wild, if he was with like 2 other people and they added their catches together(also a possibility here), 'cause me and my cousins be catching a shyt ton of fish before we'd leave to go home, but we start early in the morning, like 9-am and leave around 7pm

Edit:
Also nikkas that really fish know you fish with more than one fishing pole, that ups your chances even quicker.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its easily possible. Specially if he was at a catfish farm, and they let him free fish until night time.(prob paid them to do so) Also possible in the wild, if he was with like 2 other people and they added their catches together(also a possibility here), 'cause me and my cousins be catching a shyt ton of fish before we'd leave to go home, but we start early in the morning, like 9-am and leave around 7pm

Edit:
Also nikkas that really fish know you fish with more than one fishing pole, that ups your chances even quicker.
My dad and stepmom caught 53 fish down in a pond in NC. Wasn't even a farm pond. You can for sure catch this many at a farm, no problem