Lil Boosie calls the Industry fake! He’s calling out everyone who’s been to Diddys party wondering why they not speaking up for him.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does everytime a shytty ass black celebrity gets in trouble, Boosie ALWAYS comes to their defense? He came to Bill Cosby's defense, R Kelly's defense and now he tryna comes to Diddy's defense. Is he unaware about the dudes he's defending?
And the same dudes he defending, ain't come to his aid when he was going through his legal troubles.

The funniest part is that Boosie tried to clown Charleston white at one point and called him a rapist when there’s no evidence, but he defends these nikkas with actual charges and evidence against them :what:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Why does everytime a shytty ass black celebrity gets in trouble, Boosie ALWAYS comes to their defense? He came to Bill Cosby's defense, R Kelly's defense and now he tryna comes to Diddy's defense. Is he unaware about the dudes he's defending?
And the same dudes he defending, ain't come to his aid when he was going through his legal troubles.

At least Boosie is staying on code...

Meanwhile, we got celebrities in our community who have no problem throwing our own under a bus.

Black Folks need to defend our heroes in public and chastise them behind closed doors. Cacs won't let you come for Elvis despite what he did to Priscilla.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Is this statement a statement of support?

"He hasn't been charged yet. Everybody deserves their day in court. If he's wrong, he's wrong but he should have the chance to defend himself in court from these allegations just like you and I would if somebody accused us of something."

Or is it a statement of using one's platform to encourage people to be fair and just?
I'm not seeing why any of his celebrity friends even need to come out with a statement so basic in facts. People are gonna make assumptions and have jokes no matter what anybody says. One of his friends coming out saying this means nothing.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Meanwhile, we got celebrities in our community who have no problem throwing our own under a bus.

Black Folks need to defend our heroes in public and chastise them behind closed doors. Cacs won't let you come for Elvis despite what he did to Priscilla.
Are you fukking serious? These muthafukkin celebrities are NOT OUR HEROES. And if they doing shyt they have no business doing, then they need to be publicly shamed for it. fukk all that chastising them behind closed doors because what they do is what these crackers reflect on all of us.:scust:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Boosie 40 years old and still want to continue this fake street code shyt that majority of people don’t follow

People have always enjoyed your company when it comes to partying, drinking and smoking and doing crazy shyt,, but those same so called friends will stay clear when u down and out

Don’t act like this is something new

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Stop worshipping celebrities

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't this lil loudmouth degenerate say he stopped performing the P.Diddy part in "Wipe Me Down"? So why he want everybody else to stand up, when his super real top goon self don't even want to say a line from a song? Bittchass nikka

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Didn't this lil loudmouth degenerate say he stopped performing the P.Diddy part in "Wipe Me Down"? So why he want everybody else to stand up, when his super real top goon self don't even want to say a line from a song? Bittchass nikka
I don’t think he’s talking about himself in this instance. He’s talking about them other dudes.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Speak up for him how though? I think the part some people are missing is that the allegations are (most likely) true. :dead:

The only thing speaking up for Diddy is gonna do is put a target on your own back.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Well you know what I don't like P Diddy did Shyne :pacspit:
Or(insert artist here)with their publishing.
Or Danity Kane with the sexual harassment.
Or Total with their royalties.
Or allowing his biggest artist to go to California without adequate protection.
Didn't he give em their publishing back?
With about two years left and the majority of the money already been made. They probably get fractions of a penny per stream.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Didnt xzibit say he saw diddy doing some gay shyt in a club yeaaaaaaars ago? I was talking to my girl bout that shyt earlier this week :mjlol:

That nikka sean combs been a weirdo, let him hold his L in solitude breh

It was in Supahead's book

she said Diddy took her and Xzibit to a club and they went going thinking it was just a regular club and it turned out to be a gay club

it's the allegations of sexual VIOLENCE that's an L to Diddy

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's cornball shyt to come out supporting somebody without knowing the evidence or even the allegations. We never know what the next man is doing behind closed doors. And let it turn out Diddy was engaged in some really foul shyt, now you getting heat on you for coming out speaking on his innocence.

See below… 👇🏽 also @Voice of Reason

"He hasn't been charged yet. Everybody deserves their day in court. If he's wrong, he's wrong but he should have the chance to defend himself in court from these allegations just like you and I would if somebody accused us of something."

Or is it a statement of using one's platform to encourage people to be fair and just?

Exactly. Just like this…

Instead, nikkas wanna act like they haven’t been his friend FOR DECADES. I guess everyone left the parties early and no one was there, right? Riiiiight.

:comeon:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Absolutely not. It will still be seen as a statement of support or waffling and playing both sides. Diddy ain't open his mouth to make no statements like this when it was other ppl on the Summer Jam screen so idk why ppl are expecting something different for him.

James Marsden and them yts did similar shyt with that Nickelodeon pedo, vouching for his character and now they are rightfully getting dragged for it.