Lil Boosie calls the Industry fake! He’s calling out everyone who’s been to Diddys party wondering why they not speaking up for him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does little Boosie constantly cape for sexual predators he stay taking up for R.Kelley and Pill Cosby now he taking up for No diddy :what:

Because its the principle. Or did you really think it would stop with Cosby?#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

With every case the burden of proof is lowered to convict black men. Just because the public feels like it is becoming the norm. Think of how many influential,powerful,wealthy black men they can take down simply by putting an emotional battery in the publics back through propaganda and rumors. The European has unlocked a new trick in his bag. But yall have fun with that,we plan to have flee'd the country by the time it gets really bad. They gotta fill all these prisons they keep building. Between us and the illegal immigrants it shouldnt be a problem:respect:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Because its the principle. Or did you really think it would stop with Cosby?#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

With every case the burden of proof is lowered to convict black men. Just because the public feels like it is becoming the norm. Think of how many influential,powerful,wealthy black men they can take down simply by putting an emotional battery in the publics back through propaganda and rumors. The European has unlocked a new trick in his bag. But yall have fun with that,we plan to have flee'd the country by the time it gets really bad. They gotta fill all these prisons they keep building. Between us and the illegal immigrants it shouldnt be a problem:respect:

:aicmon:

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
I wouldn't expect anyone to say anything. They didn't say anything when he got accused of putting a hit on Pac and they didn't say anything when his own bodyguard accused him of neglecting Big in LA, so what could they really say now? If it's revealed that Diddy been running some sort of s3x trafficking racket with his industry parties then I'd expect some answers. The question would be who knew, who participated and who helped covered it up.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Facts, he one of the only rappers who will stand up against the "me too" and gay agenda because he don't give a fukk.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Can’t tell me you partied with Diddler year after year and didn’t know or see shyt and now that your potna is stressing you can’t at least make a public statement saying that while you don’t support anything that has been alleged you know his character and doubt any of the allegations are true?

:hhh:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Didnt xzibit say he saw diddy doing some gay shyt in a club yeaaaaaaars ago? I was talking to my girl bout that shyt earlier this week :mjlol:

That nikka sean combs been a weirdo, let him hold his L in solitude breh

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I don’t like the way P Diddy did Shyne with different lawyers

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Didnt xzibit say he saw diddy doing some gay shyt in a club yeaaaaaaars ago? I was talking to my girl bout that shyt earlier this week :mjlol:

KOKANE WAS ON 5150 LAST WEEK
AND SAID PUFF PULLED THE SAME
shyt WITH HIM.

TOOK HIM TO A GAY PARTY.

:devil:
:evil:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

He’s not the only West Coast artist Diddy tried to turn out…

Before anyone ask who’s this…

Xzibit…

And let’s not forget who executive produced Victory Lap.