Lil Boosie calls the Industry fake! He’s calling out everyone who’s been to Diddys party wondering why they not speaking up for him.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Didnt xzibit say he saw diddy doing some gay shyt in a club yeaaaaaaars ago? I was talking to my girl bout that shyt earlier this week :mjlol:

That nikka sean combs been a weirdo, let him hold his L in solitude breh

'ey yo dog I heard you like men so I put a man in your...

Actually let me go ahead and not follow through with the obvious pimp my ride meme :hubie:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
That's why 50 don't be messing with these industry nikkahs...Boosie probably has seen it himself.

All of a sudden when you're hot and popping, w2 wanna be your friend but will act like they don't when u can't provide anything.

There's no doubt that Puff that deserves his just desserts though.

It's best for cats to keep their mouth shut and mind their business especially if they have skeletons(ie Jay-Z).

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Why does little Boosie constantly cape for sexual predators he stay taking up for R.Kelley and Pill Cosby now he taking up for No diddy :what:

Bill Cosby was innocent.. He said what most cats were thinking.

Kanye said the same thing and they labeled him crazy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That's cornball shyt to come out supporting somebody without knowing the evidence or even the allegations. We never know what the next man is doing behind closed doors. And let it turn out Diddy was engaged in some really foul shyt, now you getting heat on you for coming out speaking on his innocence.

Daps
Speak up and say what? Dude hasn't even been charged yet. The only allegations we have heard are from the civil suits.

They could speak up and say just what you said.

"He hasn't been charged yet. Everybody deserves their day in court. If he's wrong, he's wrong but he should have the chance to defend himself in court from these allegations just like you and I would if somebody accused us of something."

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They could speak up and say just what you said.

"He hasn't been charged yet. Everybody deserves their day in court. If he's wrong, he's wrong but he should have the chance to defend himself in court from these allegations just like you and I would if somebody accused us of something."
For what though? That's not going to change how he looks in the public eye right now with these lawsuits and the raid. But he's also not in jail, or even under an indictment. So what would be the purpose? His future right now is being decided by the Feds, and they don't give a FUKK what any of his celeb friends got to say.

Also, it might not be the best idea to speak up for him right now being you don't know exactly what he's going to be charged with, if anything. But suppose it goes beyond sex trafficking. There are rumors that a murder may be included. You want to speak out before you know for sure? So later they can be like "Mr. Resurrected ONE, you spoke out in support of Mr. Combs earlier, and now he has been charge with some serious sex crimes and has been linkied to a murder. Why would you support somebody like that"? This happened with that TV star, Danny Masterson who was convicted of rape and got 30 years. Some of his celeb friends had wrote favorable letters for him to the Court, and when their names were released people gave them the :scust:

Daps
For what though? That's not going to change how he looks in the public eye right now with these lawsuits and the raid. But he's also not in jail, or even under an indictment. So what would be the purpose? His future right now is being decided by the Feds, and they don't give a FUKK what any of his celeb friends got to say.

Also, it might not be the best idea to speak up for him right now being you don't know exactly what he's going to be charged with, if anything. But suppose it goes beyond sex trafficking. There are rumors that a murder may be included. You want to speak out before you know for sure? So later they can be like "Mr. Resurrected ONE, you spoke out in support of Mr. Combs earlier, and now he has been charge with some serious sex crimes and has been linkied to a murder. Why would you support somebody like that"? This happened with that TV star, Danny Masterson who was convicted of rape and got 30 years. Some of his celeb friends had wrote favorable letters for him to the Court, and when their names were released people gave them the :scust:

Is this statement a statement of support?

Or is it a statement of using one's platform to encourage people to be fair and just?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why does everytime a shytty ass black celebrity gets in trouble, Boosie ALWAYS comes to their defense? He came to Bill Cosby's defense, R Kelly's defense and now he tryna comes to Diddy's defense. Is he unaware about the dudes he's defending?
And the same dudes he defending, ain't come to his aid when he was going through his legal troubles.