"Lightyear" Disney/Pixar-6/17/2022

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Movie was good to me.

Selfish white man fukks over entire ship and crew but still gets redemption arc to be the hero.

Pretty straightforward.

Chris Evans does a decent job voice acting. I can almost forget he’s just Captain America to me.

The side characters were annoying as shyt. On purpose I know but damn they could’ve toned it down a bit. Not Sox tho. He’s good.

Daps
soul was fantastic
turning red was good

Toy Story 4, while not as impactful as 3, was a solid one
I love Turning Red, but I’m a woman and the movie hit me differently than it did the men in my life. Pixar always makes great movies to me but Lightyear was for little boys. My boyfriend and his little boy cousins loved it. His nieces loved the little old lady criminal and Sox.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Turning Red. The fact that it didn’t get a theatrical release was damning. Soul as well. Pixar has had a few stinkers even back in the 2000s, but they’re consistent as hell on the storytelling front for the most part.

only ones i can really think are shytty are cars 2, good dino (cars 2 cause mateor is ass, good dino was just boring). I didn't really like Monsters U, but it wasn't a bad movie

rest are either good to classic

Daps
only ones i can really think are shytty are cars 2, good dino (cars 2 cause mateor is ass, good dino was just boring). I didn't really like Monsters U, but it wasn't a bad movie

rest are either good to classic
Cars 2 was fukking terrible! I loved the first one and was sad I didn’t see it on the big screen. I took my godson and some of his friends to see it with one of the friends’ moms to see Cars 2 in a theater and we were disappointed. The kids didn’t look impressed but they paid attention just because it was cars.

dfresh

Pro
Daps
soul was fantastic
turning red was good

Toy Story 4, while not as impactful as 3, was a solid one

I love Turning Red, but I’m a woman and the movie hit me differently than it did the men in my life. Pixar always makes great movies to me but Lightyear was for little boys. My boyfriend and his little boy cousins loved it. His nieces loved the little old lady criminal and Sox.

Turning Red. The fact that it didn’t get a theatrical release was damning. Soul as well. Pixar has had a few stinkers even back in the 2000s, but they’re consistent as hell on the storytelling front for the most part.

Toy Story 3, but some people might say Inside Out.

Soul was…..okay. Never seen turning red but I’m going to check it out. I enjoyed toy story 3 but i thought the plot was way too similar to toy story 2 and kind of unnecessary.

I really wish they would have stopped at 2. So I doubt I’ll ever get around to watching ts4. Pixar really needs to leave the toy story franchise alone. They’re pretty much running it into the ground at this point.

Coco was the last really good one

It’s Crazy that Pixar has only had one great movie in the last decade considering the standard they set for animation films.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Soul was…..okay. Never seen turning red but I’m going to check it out. I enjoyed toy story 3 but i thought the plot was way too similar to toy story 2 and kind of unnecessary.

I really wish they would have stopped at 2. So I doubt I’ll ever get around to watching ts4. Pixar really needs to leave the toy story franchise alone. They’re pretty much running it into the ground at this point.

It’s Crazy that Pixar has only had one great movie in the last decade considering the standard they set for animation films.
TS4 is trash