"Life"- Sci fi/Space movie feat Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds (Trailer)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
well, jesse spencer aint a cac, but whatever
Am I missing something here :whatmayne:
220px-Jesse_Spencer_cropped.jpg

if that isn't a cac then what is:cubewtfmayne:

i don't have anything against him or you i'm just wondering if he ain't white then what is he?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I liked this. I predicted the ending last second but it was still dope. I really liked the inception/sicario like score too.
Same here. This was really good but I already knew what was gonna happen at the end. Moral of the story stay yo dumb ass out of space and don't open containers from other planets.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Am I missing something here :whatmayne:
220px-Jesse_Spencer_cropped.jpg

if that isn't a cac then what is:cubewtfmayne:

i don't have anything against him or you i'm just wondering if he ain't white then what is he?
220px-Jesse_Williams_in_2008_white_shirt.jpg

jesse williams from greys anatomy is who I meant, sorry, not chase from House, that's a tank

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
That last look on Gyllenhaal was the most horrific thing in this movie.
Too bad they kept it for the end instead of writing a real plot on it.

Instead we have a cat & mouse pursuit. But yeah, Calvin.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just saw this..Better off watching the original Alien. F*ck Calvin!! He was way too overpowered, maybe worse than Superman. Everything it did worked out well in spectacular fashion. It was the "Peggy Sue" of aliens. The whole scene of it wandering outside the ship and finally getting back in through one of the rocket thrusts was ridiculous:gucci: They established that it went into hibernation with no oxygen source earlier in the film like it did in the petri dish. He was wandering outside the ship like he was in a nightclub chillin. Ryan Reynolds shooting it twenty times with the canon gizmo blaster didn't put one scratch on it:patrice:. It was damn near big as a human one minute then its small as fukk again hiding out on the scientist paralyzed leg chomping away at it undetected. And of course you saw the ending a mile away cause Calvin took no L's whatsoever the entire movie so of course it was their pod that landed to earth safely. And of course the fisherman were going to open the capsule up despite seeing the most grotesque thing inside you could ever see in your life:stopitslime:fukk this movie:camby:

Last edited: