"Life"- Sci fi/Space movie feat Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds (Trailer)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Movie was :russell:

It really did feel like a movie from the 90's. Like some producer just found a random old script in between his couch cushions looking for his coke and made the decisions to green light it while high.

Watching it felt like deja vu because we have seen this type of film over and over.

I'm all for a good dark ending but this one did absolutely nothing for me. It felt like alien covenants ending. Cheap and not deserved.

4.5/10

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
come to think of it this alien must've been a goddamn female. brehette was salty that she got tased and was mad petty about it, killing and absorbing everyone just to spite everyone :troll:

gonna cop the bluray to scare the fukk outta my fam later :shaq:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man fukk Calvin:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:bytchass overatted OP b*stard:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:No sequel for yo punkass
uG59vBh_zpsgrfjuqll.png

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Just saw this movie and man Calvin was brutal.

Spoilers

I couldn't get passed the first part when Hugh was caught by it because I knew the black man would get it worst. :to: They kept zooming in his hand and because of the trailer I expected his fingers to break and I couldn't stomach that. :sadcam: Breh took every ounce of strength only to get all his hands crushed and his fingers crushed :picard:
I knew after I got through that part, the movie would be better to deal this. Great job making a horrifying scene. shyt had turned away for his safety. Hugh was probably the worst character of all, and they made him black. He saw Calvin attached himself to him, but he didn't tell anyone. He led the alien back to the crew. That was fukked up.

But White hero Reynolds got the second worst of it. But in the end, after all the attempts to stop it, Calvin won. :wow:

The ending shocked me because it wasn't what I expected. :wow: Earth is doomed.

Movie had no replay value whatsoever. Im going to watch Arrival again. Now that was a good movie.

Last edited: