Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
no doubt. but a lot of people have been acting like this game really stepped it up when it comes to branching story lines, and IMO it ultimately didn't. I really like how The Witcher 3 did it, because it was more like "do whatever you want... but there will be consequences later". with these games (LiS, telltale, etc) it's always such an obvious crucial decision (save this person or that person. tell the truth or lie. etc), and it ends up feeling very contrived
agreed. these games don't have Witcher budget tho so their only game play is this choice illusion. This is why I don't really fukk with telltale much, wasn't even into TWD. I'm an old point and click puzzle adventure fan till I die lol. Life is strange got me hooked on story and attention to details and a lot of interactivity for a telltale clone.

So I wasn't even expecting ending being a consequence of my actions, and that was a good thing. There's a lot of mad ppl on lis reddit right now who had different expectations lol. They calling it mass effect 3 like lol

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
in the fukked up realities shyt is hilarious. Check your texts :pachaha:

Jefferson saying Rachel gave good head :mjlol: after he dug her out :merchant:

Breaking own rules in a game is amazing. I loved that part. Some fan service there and just great fukking around in general

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:ehh::francis:

The choices doesn't matter and I couldn't see why anyone would save Arcadia. If you save Arcadia it means all you did was cause trouble, and you should've been the passive little geek you were when the game started. Was that the message?

All I knew is I spent the entire game trying to find out what happen to Rachel while saving Chloe, and I was like fukk that. All that time spent.:dame: Just to save that shythole full of cacs? I guess there were budget constraints, I hope they come out with a sequel with more diverse characters.

I didn't really care about anyone in Arcadia except Chloe, her family, Victoria and Kate."

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So they pulled a Telltale with the ending even though it got in my feels :mjcry::francis:

So far Witcher 3 is the only game who did the consequence thing right this year. Idk about Tales of Borderlands but i'll try that and see

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

I choose Sacrifice Chloe when I saw the ending, shyt has me :to: we're making out before I choose Sacrifice Chole I did watch to see if anybody choose Sacrifice Aracdria to see the ending shyt was so f*ck foul, it doesn't make sense why would you Sacrifice Aracidra over Chole cause in this whole game just gave you the hints that Chole
was supposed to be dead, it's her destiny, she was meant to die. Either thousands of lives to save Chole or One life to save thousands?...:comeon:

Honestly, IMO this game is way more fun than TWD and GOW

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they pulled a Telltale with the ending even though it got in my feels :mjcry::francis:

So far Witcher 3 is the only game who did the consequence thing right this year. Idk about Tales of Borderlands but i'll try that and see

Tales of Borderlands is dope. I played Episode 3 so far.

Can't believe nobody mentions The Wolf Among Us?, shyt is dope as f*ck too.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The residents of Arcadia Bay are idiots

The town isn't even that big, maybe like 500 people at most live there but these nikkas can't out run/drive a tornado that's chilling in one spot :what: I mean Chloe and Max had time to chit chat and shyt right next to the fukking tornado. On top of that the tornado didn't even wreck shyt, fukking Chloe's truck looks the same and they're driving through town like everything is sweet :mindblown: who wrote that ending