Life is Strange 2 development has begun

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst than that, she literally moved away the day of her father's funeral and told her right before her dad died :picard:

I believe the other option was to not say anything and she tells her via tape recording after the funeral :mjlol:

Both Max and Chloe are horrible people tho :beli:

chloe already knew about the move prior to the day max decided to tell her and it’s not like max planned on chloe’s father dying that day :rolleyes:

what was supremely fukked up tho is max parents driving straight from the funeral to seattle with their shyt all packed in the car...I’m surprised they didn’t beep the horn to get max to hurry up :laff:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
chloe already knew about the move prior to the day max decided to tell her and it’s not like max planned on chloe’s father dying that day :rolleyes:

what was supremely fukked up tho is max parents driving straight from the funeral to seattle with their shyt all packed in the car...I’m surprised they didn’t beep the horn to get max to hurry up :laff:

Naw, Max waits all day to tell Chloe. You don't get the choice until after you find the time capsule then right after is when the cop shows up. But yeah, bad timing for the girl who ends up controlling time, who would've thought :heh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just played the first episode of season 2, I fukks with it. Daniel is annoying but it’s believable as a kid

That old racist with hero syndrome at the gas station :pacspit:, kicked the shyt out of him and stole some camping gear. Wish I would have seen that playing out bc I wasted money buying bread, water, and a sleeping bag :stopitslime:

Interested in this game now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
fukk that town

My brother its.clear you didn't understand the Christian themes of the story. You see that bitvh Chloe wanted to engage in the behavior found in Sodom & Gomorrah. And for that to happen her town had to be wiped off the map Old Testament style :birdman:

:troll: she died every episode.keeping her around was a hazard

Hostile

All Star
Daps
My brother its.clear you didn't understand the Christian themes of the story. You see that bitvh Chloe wanted to engage in the behavior found in Sodom & Gomorrah. And for that to happen her town had to be wiped off the map Old Testament style :birdman:

:troll: she died every episode.keeping her around was a hazard
Arcadia Bay still was a piece of shyt. fukk it. :manny:

And I didn't play LiS2. Can't relate to dudes like that. They're too soft.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:snoop:Daniel is a dumb ass kid every major issue they had was his fault
got his pops popped
almost got captain spirit turned into a real spirit
got hisself shot
brother missin a eye pistol whipped
Did you play Before the Storm?