Life is Strange 2 development has begun

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I never checked out Before The Storm because it seemed like a cash grab tie-in
If you liked the characters of the first then it's not. It really fleshes out Rachel and Chloe and even adds a wrinkle to the Max and Chloe dynamic. If you care at all about those characters then I'd consider the story essential. Gameplay wise it was whatever though.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I played through the first episodes: I really enjoyed it 4/5 stars full episode spoilers
Fukk the cops, I think the quick camera pans were to indicate the chaos, I really felt connected with my dad
I taught my lil bro how to skip rocks, in the forest which was cool
White folks didn't wanna gimme no food, had to buy mac and cheese and soda from that racist
Got yolked up by MAGA ass nikka, he beat me my ass, I was glad to rob him and stop him out
Im raise my lil bro to be the most powerful psychic in the world

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anybody playing Life is Strange 2 and Is it worth checking out?

First season was cool, but I don't fukk with Chloe at all. That whack bytch had to die so Max could save Arcadia Bay :blessed:

Before the Storm seemed like some bullshyt since it focused on Chloe :scust:. Is that worth picking up on a sale brehs?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

First season was cool, but I don't fukk with Chloe at all. That whack bytch had to die so Max could save Arcadia Bay :blessed:

Before the Storm seemed like some bullshyt since it focused on Chloe :scust:. Is that worth picking up on a sale brehs?
I'll let you know in December when the final episode hits. I'm not really trying to wait 4 months between episodes. The last 3 come out in May, August, and December.

Hostile

All Star
Daps

Before the Storm is focused on Rachel more so than Chloe. I think people should def play it just to see how much of a piece of shyt Max is and pass the hate y'all got for Chloe onto her. Get the deluxe or limited edition for the bonus episode 'Farewell'. Episode 2 is one of the best LiS episodes imo.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Before the Storm is focused on Rachel more so than Chloe. I think people should def play it just to see how much of a piece of shyt Max is and pass the hate y'all got for Chloe onto her. Get the deluxe or limited edition for the bonus episode 'Farewell'. Episode 2 is one of the best LiS episodes imo.

Nah its still fukk Chloe the entitled bytch :umad:!

Chloe had a fukked up life evidenced in the first season, but she never made attempts to improve herself she just kept blaming others. I guess that's realistic though, especially for a kid or teenager :ehh:

I'll give it a watch though breh

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'll let you know in December when the final episode hits. I'm not really trying to wait 4 months between episodes. The last 3 come out in May, August, and December.

1yr and 3 months wait to finish a fukking game.:scust: That’s fukking ridiculous they might as well just start releasing these games when they are completed if that’s the case. Dam I thought telltale took their time but this is something else.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ep 4 probably the most racist episode so far

and its bullshyt you don't even get a chance to fight back

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you finally meet their mother and her reasoning for dipping out on them and never coming back and never even contacting them is so corny. Pursued her dreams and failed, moved from place to place with no plan or idea and tries to justify it with im just not meant to be a wife or mother.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last episode up

a cameo by David from season 1 seems so random but its kinda appreciated

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Still got 4 to do. Will do it after death stranding. I’m getting my shyt through game pass so it’s going to take me awhile to get 5