Life is good >>>>>>God forgives I don't

Daps
:what: Nothing similar about either of these albums. Save for LIG having a random Rick Ross verse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As if you're not the resident Nas hater. lol at ONE weak track. :childplease:

As a Miami cat, I like Ross, but. c'mon now, LIG>>>>GFBID

Upon a few listens, I think it's pretty obvious. Some tracks are cool for the whip, nothing else, imo.

nikka, i love teflon don, but even i admit that album had a couple or three tracks that i wasn't feeling. too commercial. this is ross' most "street" sounding album, and the shyt bangs. nikkas like you claim to be "ross fans," but you're full of shyt. any idiot knows this is his best album. and any idiot with a decent system knows this bangs harder than life is good. lig had the same problems as last nas efforts: questionable production. gfid has dope beats from beginning to end. not a single beat on here (maybe touch n you?) can be questioned, if you're being honest with yourself.

:laff: @ lig >>>> gfid

be real with yourself, nikka.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Mary J. Blige ‏@maryjblige
This @Nas Life Is Good!! is another classic!! Feels so good!! Every joint!! True Hip hop is alive and well!!

She thinks so too... :umad:

looks at avi

another angry biased nas stanboy :snoop:

u nikkas confuse a good album with being a classic album, but y'all the same dudes who made a big ass thread saying females rap opinions don't count :stopitslime:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
nikka, i love teflon don, but even i admit that album had a couple or three tracks that i wasn't feeling. too commercial. this is ross' most "street" sounding album, and the shyt bangs. nikkas like you claim to be "ross fans," but you're full of shyt. any idiot knows this is his best album. and any idiot with a decent system knows this bangs harder than life is good. lig had the same problems as last nas efforts: questionable production. gfid has dope beats from beginning to end. not a single beat on here (maybe touch n you?) can be questioned, if you're being honest with yourself.

:laff: @ lig >>>> gfid

be real with yourself, nikka.
lol at your whole argument being, "BEATS!!!!" Unless you're listening to an instrumental version, GTFO!!! Besides, most of the beats sound the same... no replay value at all. :yeshrug:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
These two are going to duke it out for artist of the year....

Let the best man.. good music this month fellas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at your whole argument being, "BEATS!!!!" Unless you're listening to an instrumental version, GTFO!!! Besides, most of the beats sound the same... no replay value at all. :yeshrug:

yup, gfid has dope beats paired with a dope lyricist. only a hater will say ross isn't spitting on this. so, what more do you want? nikka :cook: up a feast. yall don't want to eat???

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
looks at avi

another angry biased nas stanboy :snoop:

u nikkas confuse a good album with being a classic album, but y'all the same dudes who made a big ass thread saying females rap opinions don't count :stopitslime:
I have no idea what you're referring to.

"Angry"? You're the one angry about people calling LIG a classic. I MUST be biased to think LIG>>>GFBID??? :wtf: I think plenty of "objective" listeners would agree.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Life Is Good is a classic imo. No way could GFID be even close just judging from the 5 songs I've already heard. About to listen now though, so hopefully the unreleased joints are all fire.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
And the production in LIG is beautiful, so I KNOW Ross doesn't have the edge there on an album with songs like Touch N You and Dese Hoes Wanna' Hold Me Back. And I'm a big fan of Ross.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the production in LIG is beautiful, so I KNOW Ross doesn't have the edge there on an album with songs like Touch N You and Dese Hoes Wanna' Hold Me Back. And I'm a big fan of Ross.

listen to gfid. the beats are obviously better. look at twitter right now. nikkas are already talking about how fire the production is.