Life is good >>>>>>God forgives I don't

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Well this is obvious...

Ross is the best beat selector in the game and gets A1 features.

But please let me know what the dopest or just a dope verse on this GFID album, please

I have't heard it yet but I just haven't heard a dope Ross verse in a while
Ten Jesus Pieces sounds like some Mafia Music II type shyt and he killed Ashamed truthfully he snappin on every song.

I think this better than Teflon Don just under Deeper than Rap :ohhh:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
3 kings, hold me back, 911, presidential, ice cold, touch n you = :trash:

summer on :trash:

LIG>>>>>>>>>>>

oh and nas verse on Triple beam dreams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol at not comparing rap albums....stop it. Of course people will compare albums from the same genre especially when they come out around the same time...

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
how can you compare a album that dropped barely 3 hours ago to a album that dropped 2 and a half weeks ago :what:

at least give it 24 hours.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea he bodybagged that shyt..

Which is one of the reasons why Life Is Good is the better album. Nas single handedly held that album down with pristine lyrical genius. There is not ONE song on that album where you think to yourself "so and so would've KILLED this" because Nas leaves it all on the track, he attacked that album With such ferociousness and creativity that I couldn't imagine another rapper having the better verse. Ross has a great ear for beats and his lyrics have gotten MUCH better since Port Of Miami, but he gets bodied several times on tracks (Sixteen, Triple Beam Dreams, Diced Pineapples) and he never really says anything too memorable. There isn't anything on this album that will stick with me like Daughters, Worlds an Addiction, Stay, or Bye Baby. Nas is just heads and shoulders BETTER as a lyricist and with the flawless production do NO ID and Salaam Remi there isn't even an argument that the beats are weak, the beats are perfect!

At this point I don't even think it fair to compare Nas to Rick Ross. Ross is still coming into his own, improving as a rapper and finding his way. Nas can only be compared to other Legends, I can only compare Nas's verse on TBD to Dre's on Sixteen.

Is there anything on GFID that touches A Queens Story? Black Bond? Reach Out? Nah bruh. Ross dropped a very good album. Nas dropped a classic

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
life is gud is betta o..will be more memorable in de future o

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

come on, man. stop it. pretty obvious, to anyone with two ears that work, that gfid is the better album. shyt slaps from beginning to end. life is good has a lot of tracks that are wack. gfid might have ONE track that's weak.

you nas stans are corny as hell.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Which is one of the reasons why Life Is Good is the better album. Nas single handedly held that album down with pristine lyrical genius. There is not ONE song on that album where you think to yourself "so and so would've KILLED this" because Nas leaves it all on the rack, he attacked that album With such ferociousness and creativity that I couldn't imagine another rapper having the better verse. Ross has a great ear for beats and his lyrics have gotten MUCH better since Port Of Miami, but he gets bodied several times on tracks (Sixteen, Triple Beam Dreams, Diced Pineapples) and he never really says anything too memorable. There isn't anything on this album that will stick with me like Daughters, Worlds an Addiction, Stay, or Bye Baby. Nas is just heads and shoulders BETTER as a lyricist and with the flawless production do NO ID and Salaam Remi there isn't even an argument that the beats are weak, the beats are perfect!

Is there anything on GFID that touches A Queens Story? Black Bond? Reach Out? Nah bruh. Ross dropped a very good album. Nas dropped a classic

The artist, the direction, the content aren't even comparable shyts like comparing a love story to a horror film both are great albums lets leave it at that.Plus rozay is Nas's son no reason to put down one of our own to big up Nas we better than that. :myman:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nas has better vocal/lyrical performance on LIG than Ross does on his album but music is ultimately about entertainment. Which album will provide me more replay value and entertainment long term down the line? Right now that seems to be GFID but who knows. It's still early to say.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Which is one of the reasons why Life Is Good is the better album. Nas single handedly held that album down with pristine lyrical genius. There is not ONE song on that album where you think to yourself "so and so would've KILLED this" because Nas leaves it all on the track, he attacked that album With such ferociousness and creativity that I couldn't imagine another rapper having the better verse. Ross has a great ear for beats and his lyrics have gotten MUCH better since Port Of Miami, but he gets bodied several times on tracks (Sixteen, Triple Beam Dreams, Diced Pineapples) and he never really says anything too memorable. There isn't anything on this album that will stick with me like Daughters, Worlds an Addiction, Stay, or Bye Baby. Nas is just heads and shoulders BETTER as a lyricist and with the flawless production do NO ID and Salaam Remi there isn't even an argument that the beats are weak, the beats are perfect!

At this point I don't even think it fair to compare Nas to Rick Ross. Ross is still coming into his own, improving as a rapper and finding his way. Nas can only be compared to other Legends, I can only compare Nas's verse on TBD to Dre's on Sixteen.

lig was a great album but :comeon: with that classic shyt, the word classic seriously needs banned from this board.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can be compared but its not close its all opinion tho. Nas made a way better album with no other rapper srealing the show. nikka dont need features to be validated

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
:stopitslime:

come on, man. stop it. pretty obvious, to anyone with two ears that work, that gfid is the better album. shyt slaps from beginning to end. life is good has a lot of tracks that are wack. gfid might have ONE track that's weak.

you nas stans are corny as hell.

As if you're not the resident Nas hater. lol at ONE weak track. :childplease:

As a Miami cat, I like Ross, but. c'mon now, LIG>>>>GFBID

Upon a few listens, I think it's pretty obvious. Some tracks are cool for the whip, nothing else, imo.