Life is Good, But esau is still the damn Devil! Shoutout Nas

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
im glad im not the only one who noticed this nikka is full of shyt. didnt nas say he would slap anyone who got mad at gwyneth paltrow for saying nicca? and this is who you give your money to :heh:

"and yall buy the shyt, caught up in the hype
just because he wear a kufi dont mean that he bright"

:smh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
He didn't say relationships, he was speaking about fukking them.

Nas also has bills to pay, and "fans" to appease. Have you ever seen him with "another" woman? King Soloman had many strange women. He was still the wise man. But look what that got him?

Your kid is going into slavery. And will be eating dead fetus soup and piss eggs, & dog foo young thanks to your abominable mate.

Virgin Boy Urine Soaked Eggs Chinese Delicacy - YouTube

EATING DOG AND CATS IN CHINA - YouTube

fetussoup.jpg

So the LORD has the ultimate "Neg Rep" planned for you, and its pending.....:win:
I'm sure fetus soup tastes fine with hot sauce

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
1xxwr8.jpg

Grown man shyt, go pick this up. Support real music. The only way music like this can continue to be released, is IF YOU BUY IT.

Dope album, I didn't leave off any tracks, I got the deluxe edition, and the 4 throwins are dope too.

Lil whoa from the bridge been putting it down since '91, and still has artistic creativity and fire up under him with the lyrics. This is a SERIOUS hip hop album, and if you're a supporter of the culture, this is def. one to support.

Shalom.
Got the deluxe edition such a dope album Nas is my dude