Life is Good, But esau is still the damn Devil! Shoutout Nas

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
im not posting my fathers picture :childplease: you are not that special boo. i show everyone my intestines. i dont have a problem giving you lot a tour of my awesome condo and if someone can explain how to do retina display i dont have a problem :yeshrug:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
can you, hoe nicca??

This is my thread, and I do what the fukk I wanna do even in other people's threads, GonorrDiva. So nah, Im not gonna do that.

Hoe nicca? you got me confused with fakkit brother. Im as real as it gets. Im REALLY THAT DUDE. So don't get me confused. You're probably angry because im the only male here that doesn't give a flying piece of mosquito shyt about you, and you want to understand why, by trying to get my attention.

So Ima tell you, like I tell all these other fukk nikkas:

GET OFF MY dikk, B.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
This is my thread, and I do what the fukk I wanna do even in other people's threads, GonorrDiva. So nah, Im not gonna do that.

Hoe nicca? you got me confused with fakkit brother. Im as real as it gets. Im REALLY THAT DUDE. So don't get me confused. You're probably angry because im the only male here that doesn't give a flying piece of mosquito shyt about you, and you want to understand why, by trying to get my attention.

So Ima tell you, like I tell all these other fukk nikkas:

GET OFF MY dikk, B.

shut the fukk up. you aint shyt :bryan:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Your Mama aint shyt...

a0yqua.jpg