Life is Good, But esau is still the damn Devil! Shoutout Nas

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
FUBU, Brooklyn Circus for starters

Where do they get the textiles from? The Same cotton they picked for free!!!!!!! Now they gotta pay or it you piece of shyt!

Who do they have to pay taxes to?

The Boxes?

The Paper Wrap?

Who gets paid for the trademarking of the brand?

The Sewing machines?

Deuteronomy 28:48

Amos 5:11

Mathew 17:25

And alot more.....but thats too much knowledge for the negro mind to comprehend.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a shyt what you are, im not your friend. The fukk you're telling me for?

Name one black owned company I should get clothes from, so I can put you to shame, you damned serpent.

You an ol fake militant ass n1gga that like to play talking that sh1t but be fukkking white girls and eating bacon on the side.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1xxwr8.jpg

Grown man shyt, go pick this up. Support real music. The only way music like this can continue to be released, is IF YOU BUY IT.

Dope album, I didn't leave off any tracks, I got the deluxe edition, and the 4 throwins are dope too.

Lil whoa from the bridge been putting it down since '91, and still has artistic creativity and fire up under him with the lyrics. This is a SERIOUS hip hop album, and if you're a supporter of the culture, this is def. one to support.

Shalom.
Nas has lyrics about being in relationships with women who arent black though. How could you support this trash? Wow, you fell off. Neg rep.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Nas has lyrics about being in relationships with women who arent black though. How could you support this trash? Wow, you fell off. Neg rep.

He didn't say relationships, he was speaking about fukking them.

Nas also has bills to pay, and "fans" to appease. Have you ever seen him with "another" woman? King Soloman had many strange women. He was still the wise man. But look what that got him?

Your kid is going into slavery. And will be eating dead fetus soup and piss eggs, & dog foo young thanks to your abominable mate.

fetussoup.jpg

So the LORD has the ultimate "Neg Rep" planned for you, and its pending.....:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He didn't say relationships, he was speaking about fukking them.

Nas also has bills to pay, and "fans" to appease. Have you ever seen him with "another" woman? King Soloman had many strange women. He was still the wise man. But look what that got him?

Your kid is going into slavery. And will be eating dead fetus soup and piss eggs, & dog foo young thanks to your abominable mate.

Virgin Boy Urine Soaked Eggs Chinese Delicacy - YouTube

EATING DOG AND CATS IN CHINA - YouTube

fetussoup.jpg

So the LORD has the ultimate "Neg Rep" planned for you, and its pending.....:win:

:ufdup: Still, its dissapointing that you would promote the ways of Solomon to people. America is getting to you. :smh: You need to have more convictions in your beliefs n stop giving groupie passes to people that rhyme words.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:ufdup: Still, its dissapointing that you would promote the ways of Solomon to people. America is getting to you. :smh: You need to have more convictions in your beliefs n stop giving groupie passes to people that rhyme words.

And you're giving passes to the footstool, abominable mongrels.

Last edited by a moderator: