Life is Good, But esau is still the damn Devil! Shoutout Nas

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
1xxwr8.jpg

Grown man shyt, go pick this up. Support real music. The only way music like this can continue to be released, is IF YOU BUY IT.

Dope album, I didn't leave off any tracks, I got the deluxe edition, and the 4 throwins are dope too.

Lil whoa from the bridge been putting it down since '91, and still has artistic creativity and fire up under him with the lyrics. This is a SERIOUS hip hop album, and if you're a supporter of the culture, this is def. one to support.

Shalom.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Copped it as well. One of the few who I support fully.

Thats fa sho man. Im really loving this joint. We also have to show support to the artists that actually put out material worth money. We've been really duped into this internet shyt, where things aren't respected for their real value, due to the nature of how fast things can come & go online.

People forget studio time costs. Instruments cost. Engineers gotta get paid.

Yea, to hell with esau. And Amerikkka's gonna be destroyed along with him. But in the meantime we can enjoy our people's mastery and reward them for it.

I paid for Big KRIT's CD also for all the glorious mixtapes he blessed us with for free, and Im gonna do the same for currensy off the strength of the 2 last mixtapes he gave that were masterpieces. Even though Im trying to ween myself off of hip hop as much as possible.

But this Nas CD is grown man talk, and im still from exactly where he's from, so he's still speaking about and to me. Plus, me and my lil thang thang had to part ways tonight, so that "Stay" is in rotation heavy, LMAO.

Shoutout nas, man. He's outlasted most of his peers, the only men standing are :snoop: & :huhldup: . Gay ass Dre don't count. And he still shows he's way above & beyond the shorties he raised into this rap shyt. "nas lost" is officially dead in the water with :hamster: , my dude really hit a homerun wit this one, and real talk, if you're a fan of hip hop & you're on this site and don't support this particular CD, but you're downloading, you officially a bum ass sucka.

Because yeah, you could love it, But if it sells 30k copies.....will there be another one? Will there be a motivation to make another one? Think about that.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Thats fa sho man. Im really loving this joint. We also have to show support to the artists that actually put out material worth money. We've been really duped into this internet shyt, where things aren't respected for their real value, due to the nature of how fast things can come & go online.

People forget studio time costs. Instruments cost. Engineers gotta get paid.

Yea, to hell with esau. And Amerikkka's gonna be destroyed along with him. But in the meantime we can enjoy our people's mastery and reward them for it.

I paid for Big KRIT's CD also for all the glorious mixtapes he blessed us with for free, and Im gonna do the same for currensy off the strength of the 2 last mixtapes he gave that were masterpieces. Even though Im trying to ween myself off of hip hop as much as possible.

But this Nas CD is grown man talk, and im still from exactly where he's from, so he's still speaking about and to me. Plus, me and my lil thang thang had to part ways tonight, so that "Stay" is in rotation heavy, LMAO.

Shoutout nas, man. He's outlasted most of his peers, the only men standing are :snoop: & :huhldup: . Gay ass Dre don't count. And he still shows he's way above & beyond the shorties he raised into this rap shyt. "nas lost" is officially dead in the water with :hamster: , my dude really hit a homerun wit this one, and real talk, if you're a fan of hip hop & you're on this site and don't support this particular CD, but you're downloading, you officially a bum ass sucka.

Because yeah, you could love it, But if it sells 30k copies.....will there be another one? Will there be a motivation to make another one? Think about that.

Projections got him doin over 100k so he should debut #1 next week. Also Def Jam said they want Nas to resign with em cause this is his last album he contractually owes them.

10 albums/ 20 years deep still droppin piff :wow:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
bytch please. go google some more black history facts

Yeah, ima do that.

But in the meantime, can you post pics of your 900k home you grew up in. A Family photo proving you have a father. And your new Macbook Pro with the retina display and your condo? Because we've already seen your intestines, so that shouldn't be a problem. Or are you gonna scurry away like the damn SEWER RAT you are like last night when faced with this daunting task?