Life in Prison or 10 Years of World War?

Which Hell Would You Pick?

• Prison

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • War

Votes: 48 92.3%

• Total voters

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm talking maximum security san quentin type of shyt with nikkas getting shanked and raped or massive war with mad foot soldiers getting killed around you bodies dropping every day?

...War, because ive already been there and being in war is the best high ive ever gotten in my life. nothing replaces it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
...War, because ive already been there and being in war is the best high ive ever gotten in my life. nothing replaces it.

is that feeling constant or you talking about battles? like idk how nikkas could feel a rush from just sitting there and shelling a target miles away but if werre on some door to door counter insurgency shyt i feel u that must be crazy

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
meh.ro3149.jpg

AT FIRST YOU WAS LIKE
2_large.jpg

BUT THEN
356d1336015366-pulp-fiction-rape-scene-sometimes-rape-quite-comical-pulp.jpg

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i play way too much call of duty to be scared of some p*ssy ass war :birdman:

me and general mills :bustback: and fukking them overseas heaux :win:

no but really prison, war would be scary as fukk :sadcam: have u nikkas seen saving private ryan??? :damn:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
war-movies.jpg

Fucc the pen. That ain't the bizness. At least in war u can stil get some puzzy and u don't have to worry about gettin your cheeks ran in.:ehh:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I say war, like others have said, at least I would have to deal with this (starts at :30 seconds.)

Last edited by a moderator:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I guess we also have to think about WHAT kind of war we're talking about...no offense to the brehs who were in Iraq, but I get the feeling that the US army has enough technological means to make that war "less worse" (again, no offense, hear me out here)...toilets, doctors, means of communication with the homeland, decent food...I'm NOT saying it's all gravy, isolation, suicide attacks, heat and all of that must make it extremely hard...but being at war in East Congo? shyt sounds like a whole different level tbh...malaria, coked-out children soldiers, rape being used as a weapon of war, machetes and all that...Not sure if I would choose THAT kind of war. (and yes, that "rape as a weapon" includes "soldiers" getting raped, THEN killed). So Iraq with an army from a developped country? Ok. War in Eastern Congo with some rag-tag rebel group? No can do, might take Prison (send me to prison in Norway BBC News - Crime and punishment, Norwegian style :win:)