Life in Prison or 10 Years of World War?

Which Hell Would You Pick?

• Prison

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • War

Votes: 48 92.3%

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm talking about World War tho not fighting an insurgency, which is some crazy shyt in itself but its different when you got millions of motherfukkers on your same technological level everyone knew America was gonna shyt on Iraq

Well Russia and China aren't and we would crip walk on the eu like jesus on water

:aicmon:

killacal

Banned
Daps
personally I would pick the war too but I think yall not understanding when I said middle east-russia-china... I'm talking bout fighting in the sweltering hot ass desert with religious fanatics, then going straight to cold ass super freezing guns be jamming temperatures against hardened ruskies, to finally the mosquito infested humid tropical rice paddies of asia... only ppl that speak english is your comrades and they dying left and right, no sleep, and even the civilians out there tryna murk you? u dont know if your lady out there fukking either at least life in jail u kno yall done but what about that uncertainty if she taking dikk while u doing for govt? crazy brehskis just crazy

:what: If i'm in a warzone I could careless what my bytch was doing :snoop:

Simple answer in jail theres no chance of getting out and you're locked up with men or go to war and take your chance of making it out

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Simple answer in jail theres no chance of getting out and you're locked up with men or go to war and take your chance of making it out

thats not even a answer breh thats basically the question would u take that chance or would u play it safe? im tryna find out who scared of death...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Military folks aren't any different than the general population. Same problems y'all have, we do too. But Iraq was just HOE-liday Inn Express. Married chicks who just wanted some D, young first time away from home p*ssy....I use to fukk this one chick in the pharmacy cats would come get their meds from. I know during the initial invasion it was either 3rd ID or 101st, these chicks had a dyke tent. $40 an nikkas was watching the chicks lick titties, p*ssy and ass

:whoo:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
aight then US versus every mothafukking country on Earth cuz they just got tired of our shyt and its the Armageddon

Most countries don't have Airforces or Navy's

I don't think you understand breh

Prison isn't wavy so that's out for me

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Most countries don't have Airforces or Navy's

I don't think you understand breh

Prison isn't wavy so that's out for me

nikka suspend your disbelief for a second and just pretend that everybody is tryna destroy the u.s. for one reason or another and they got you fighting invasions and shyt... either way it looks like war is the clear winner lol

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka suspend your disbelief for a second and just pretend that everybody is tryna destroy the u.s. for one reason or another and they got you fighting invasions and shyt... either way it looks like war is the clear winner lol

It's not possible but ok. I would volunteer.

:leostare:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:what: If i'm in a warzone I could careless what my bytch was doing :snoop:

thats what u think :heh:

what your bytch is doin would prolly be the heaviest on your mind especially if ur hearing lil shyt about what shes doin at home