Life in Prison or 10 Years of World War?

Which Hell Would You Pick?

• Prison

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • War

Votes: 48 92.3%

• Total voters

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
is war in my hometown? or are we off to war like the first two?

either way i'd say war. you'd be equally grimey but get called a hero instead of a miscreant

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fukk war, random rpgs land mines all that shyt, at least in jail I can sleep read and not shyt in desert holes

Yeah right...nyqqas trying to shank you, fukk you, beat ur azz, shady CO's, nasty food...you not shyttin in a desert hole but you shyttin on a metal toilet with possibly another dude IN THE ROOM...top it off you in a 6 x 9?

Fukk that, give me war...nothing beats freedom.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yeah right...nyqqas trying to shank you, fukk you, beat ur azz, shady CO's, nasty food...you not shyttin in a desert hole but you shyttin on a metal toilet with possibly another dude IN THE ROOM...top it off you in a 6 x 9?

Fukk that, give me war...nothing beats freedom.

meh.ro3149.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: even if I got raped, i could still WALK out :youngsabo:

not if your azzhole is the size of a watermelon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkH_41eQEE0"]Prison Men talk about being RAPED - YouTube[/ame]

:damn:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
personally I would pick the war too but I think yall not understanding when I said middle east-russia-china... I'm talking bout fighting in the sweltering hot ass desert with religious fanatics, then going straight to cold ass super freezing guns be jamming temperatures against hardened ruskies, to finally the mosquito infested humid tropical rice paddies of asia... only ppl that speak english is your comrades and they dying left and right, no sleep, and even the civilians out there tryna murk you? u dont know if your lady out there fukking either at least life in jail u kno yall done but what about that uncertainty if she taking dikk while u doing for govt? crazy brehskis just crazy

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Military folks aren't any different than the general population. Same problems y'all have, we do too. But Iraq was just HOE-liday Inn Express. Married chicks who just wanted some D, young first time away from home p*ssy....I use to fukk this one chick in the pharmacy cats would come get their meds from. I know during the initial invasion it was either 3rd ID or 101st, these chicks had a dyke tent. $40 an nikkas was watching the chicks lick titties, p*ssy and ass

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Military folks aren't any different than the general population. Same problems y'all have, we do too. But Iraq was just HOE-liday Inn Express. Married chicks who just wanted some D, young first time away from home p*ssy....I use to fukk this one chick in the pharmacy cats would come get their meds from. I know during the initial invasion it was either 3rd ID or 101st, these chicks had a dyke tent. $40 an nikkas was watching the chicks lick titties, p*ssy and ass

:smugfavre:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

well I guess thats the end of this thread, def the war