Life Hacks

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I ride around on a razor scooter, you know those metals from our younger days..I kill it on there but my knee has been giving me probs since I've been riding it. I need my knees :to:
:russ:you cant take a bus or carpool? :to:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
if an ethnogen,drug,or libation loses its potency due to tolerance go for a light workout afore you take or drank it the next time

if you piss on yourself in public just buy a beer and pour it on yourself and say a vagrant threw it at you for cool points,if you shyt on yourself you're shyt outta luck

Daps
:russ:you cant take a bus or carpool? :to:

:dwillhuh: I ride it around instead of going on my daily walks plus it's good for riding to my friends house minutes away. :whoa: I'm not riding this around as my main way of transportation.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
i know you're all gona disagree but fukk it, i do not buy gift boxes for presents during christmas. i use empty cereal boxes, empty fedex/ups boxes, anything.. then wrap those bytches up with gift wrap.
they're clean and they serve the same purpose. :manny:

one better- when i order shyt from ralphlauren.com they give u free giftboxes.. and not the flimsy shytty cardboard ones like the ones u get at macys.
IMG_0005.jpg

it comes with that gift paper shyt too. then i go to the US polo association outlet :mjpls: and buy ppl shytty RL bootleg and put it in the box :heh:

my uncle last year was like :banderas: you got me RL shyt??? :salute:

i was like yep :usure: :blessed:
:what: dont derail thread cheap ass :pacspit:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I ride it around instead of going on my daily walks plus it's good for riding to my friends house minutes away. :whoa: I'm not riding this around as my main way of transportation.
cop you a bicycle or google/youtube how to properly ride a scooter lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

After that, congratulations. You paid $67 for 4 new tires.

7BKqraU.jpg
wayyyy better for your bones and joints than milk, you can even give the dog a teaspoon of it a day. Miracle treatment for aging dogs, my 7 year old dog was limping bad and breathing hard. We took him to the vets and got some BS on this old age and give him this steroid it'll slowly kill his liver but its all we can do cause he has somethin in his spine that lifted up (we paid for x rays too :stopitslime:), and that surgery is risky and no guaranteed he'll be off meds. A family friend recommended that joint juice. My dog is running, barking, jumping on couches again :blessed:
40pTRWZ.jpg

nemOY0Y.jpg

automotive_car_ramps.jpg

I keep 2 sets of these for when we have hurricanes in Houston. When the water starts rising I drive my truck on it to keep it from getting flood damage. Worked like a charm when Ike came, my grandparents talked shyt but they were without a car (until a rental was available) and I still had mines thanks to these. I avoided insurance claims and 2ft of water damage.
the only good ones

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

After that, congratulations. You paid $67 for 4 new tires.
well damn :ohhh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
i know you're all gona disagree but fukk it, i do not buy gift boxes for presents during christmas. i use empty cereal boxes, empty fedex/ups boxes, anything.. then wrap those bytches up with gift wrap.
they're clean and they serve the same purpose. :manny:

one better- when i order shyt from ralphlauren.com they give u free giftboxes.. and not the flimsy shytty cardboard ones like the ones u get at macys.
IMG_0005.jpg

it comes with that gift paper shyt too. then i go to the US polo association outlet :mjpls: and buy ppl shytty RL bootleg and put it in the box :heh:

my uncle last year was like :banderas: you got me RL shyt??? :salute:

i was like yep :usure: :blessed:

:dead:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if an ethnogen,drug,or libation loses its potency due to tolerance go for a light workout afore you take or drank it the next time

if you piss on yourself in public just buy a beer and pour it on yourself and say a vagrant threw it at you for cool points,if you shyt on yourself you're shyt outta luck

this nikka just combined the words before and after
:dead: