bfnuyc.gif

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Drink on an empty stomach. Save money

If u pull a girl while you're drunk, tell her to txt her name to your phone or do it yourself. Now u have name, real number, and time you met. fukk tryna remember

If a chick calls while u with your main or vice versa, dont let it keep ringing if its obvious. Grab the phone towards your ear but press END instead of TALK then pretend to hold a quick convo.
Or just talk to your girl like shes one of your bros :russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all Nikkas can clown me, but whenever I am done with my lemon (like squeezing the juice) I dump it down the garbage disposal and not the trash can, the juices and grinding of the lemon basically cleans the blades of the garbage disposal and makes it smell fresh.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
7BKqraU.jpg
wayyyy better for your bones and joints than milk, you can even give the dog a teaspoon of it a day. Miracle treatment for aging dogs, my 7 year old dog was limping bad and breathing hard. We took him to the vets and got some BS on this old age and give him this steroid it'll slowly kill his liver but its all we can do cause he has somethin in his spine that lifted up (we paid for x rays too :stopitslime:), and that surgery is risky and no guaranteed he'll be off meds. A family friend recommended that joint juice. My dog is running, barking, jumping on couches again :blessed:
40pTRWZ.jpg

nemOY0Y.jpg

Daps
7BKqraU.jpg
wayyyy better for your bones and joints than milk, you can even give the dog a teaspoon of it a day. Miracle treatment for aging dogs, my 7 year old dog was limping bad and breathing hard. We took him to the vets and got some BS on this old age and give him this steroid it'll slowly kill his liver but its all we can do cause he has somethin in his spine that lifted up (we paid for x rays too :stopitslime:), and that surgery is risky and no guaranteed he'll be off meds. A family friend recommended that joint juice. My dog is running, barking, jumping on couches again :blessed:

:ohhh: my knee is killing, are you saying this shyt will work? :sadcam:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Y'all Nikkas can clown me, but whenever I am done with my lemon (like squeezing the juice) I dump it down the garbage disposal and not the trash can, the juices and grinding of the lemon basically cleans the blades of the garbage disposal and makes it smell fresh.

leave an orange peel in your sink to leave a nice smell

Daps
this, 8 hours of sleep nightly and always practicin proper posture.
you'll be golden :myman:

I ride around on a razor scooter, you know those metals from our younger days..I kill it on there but my knee has been giving me probs since I've been riding it. I need my knees :to:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
automotive_car_ramps.jpg

I keep 2 sets of these for when we have hurricanes in Houston. When the water starts rising I drive my truck on it to keep it from getting flood damage. Worked like a charm when Ike came, my grandparents talked shyt but they were without a car (until a rental was available) and I still had mines thanks to these. I avoided insurance claims and 2ft of water damage.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know you're all gona disagree but fukk it, i do not buy gift boxes for presents during christmas. i use empty cereal boxes, empty fedex/ups boxes, anything.. then wrap those bytches up with gift wrap.
they're clean and they serve the same purpose. :manny:

one better- when i order shyt from ralphlauren.com they give u free giftboxes.. and not the flimsy shytty cardboard ones like the ones u get at macys.
IMG_0005.jpg

it comes with that gift paper shyt too. then i go to the US polo association outlet :mjpls: and buy ppl shytty RL bootleg and put it in the box :heh:

my uncle last year was like :banderas: you got me RL shyt??? :salute:

i was like yep :usure: :blessed: