Life Hacks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

After that, congratulations. You paid $67 for 4 new tires.

:wow:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

:whoo:

fukkit, I need a new stereo, some new seats, new floor mats and shyt. have the car going back to the rental lot looking raggedy as hell :russ:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps

i think they would notice the tires are different :dwillhuh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whew: :mjpls: i cant do it for my car but when ppl i know need tires ima tell them to do this shyt lol

Daps
i think they would notice the tires are different :dwillhuh:

Some of these people that work there are dumb as hell loool. My friend rented a moving truck for the weekend and he went back to return it, they tried to bill him but they couldn't because the person who dealt with him on the Friday didn't notice he didn't sign the contract. He got a free moving truck for that whole weekend :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Thought about this often when I was a youngun...Never did it tho....Glad to know I had the right train of thought

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Taadow's Legal Team: our client is using dramatic conjecture.

- post up at gas station
- wait for someone who pays with cash to go inside
- run up on their pump while there inside, and wait for pump to unlock
- pump their gas into your gas can
- pull out your gat when they come out, and let them know what it is