Lieutenant governor of PA wife called a N*gger At market outside Pittsburgh

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why so many Puerto Ricans like it out there though. It’s cold and the way people don’t particularly care for them out there. It seems to me they do much better down in Florida.

You have pockets of towns and neighborhoods in PA that aren't on that racial BS believe it or not. The state is really weird man.

I went out to smash a chick in Terre Hill? Years ago and I did a U turn in a bank parking lot at like 1:30am.

Cop pulled me over like :beli:

I'm like :lupe:

He asks me what I'm doing and I told him I'm lost. Looking for this chick's place.

I said her name and hes like "Oh I know her :win:"

"Apartment is a few blocks down the road, drive safe :smugdraper:"

Like what :dead:

PA is an odd place. Folks fly confederate flags up here way more than down south it feels like.

But then you'll walk into a poduk town's store and its Black folk everywhere. I don't get it really.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
rendell-fetterman.jpg

5c6ad4e03cd9e.image.jpg

AP195661479993.jpg

309687ptrLtGovDebate100718.jpg

20190115awGovernorWolf05-6-1577119627.jpg

:skip:

I don’t understand this shirt. Is this his thing?
:what:
Why doesn’t he show up appropriately dressed?
:hhh:

It's his way of signaling his allegiances.

On one hand he was born poor to teenage parents, has worked low-paying jobs his whole life, married an illegal immigrant, and made it as a mayor of a working-class run-down city.

On the other hand his dad made it big as an insurance salesman by the time he was growing up, had a pretty easy middle-class upbringing, got a Master's Degree from Harvard, and of course is a high-ranking politician now.

Him dressing like that is his way of showing his constituents that he "identifies" with the working-class side of his life as opposed to the privileged side.

broller

Veteran
Daps
You have pockets of towns and neighborhoods in PA that aren't on that racial BS believe it or not. The state is really weird man.

I went out to smash a chick in Terre Hill? Years ago and I did a U turn in a bank parking lot at like 1:30am.

Cop pulled me over like :beli:

I'm like :lupe:

He asks me what I'm doing and I told him I'm lost. Looking for this chick's place.

I said her name and hes like "Oh I know her :win:"

"Apartment is a few blocks down the road, drive safe :smugdraper:"

Like what :dead:

PA is an odd place. Folks fly confederate flags up here way more than down south it feels like.

But then you'll walk into a poduk town's store and its Black folk everywhere. I don't get it really.

Cop probably got in them drawers already :russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I keep hearing how Pittsburgh is legit cut down the middle by the river and racial lines
It is outside of the downtown area in certain parts of Homestead Greensburg Lancaster the North Side hill district and Mount Washington...and some pockets of black folk. Other than that its very white.
PA is better the closer you are to Philly. But not IN Philly :mjpls:
Philly is cool. If I wasn't living in Denver, I'd probably be living there considering how close it is to NYC...but I'm so burnt on the NE and the East Coast in general, I spent all my life out there.

But yeah, Pittsburgh never made sense to me. The last city in the Northeast...but growing up there I saw people flying confederate flags there everyday.
:mjpls:
Would you say that Pittsburgh is more racist than Philadelphia?
Yes

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
rendell-fetterman.jpg

5c6ad4e03cd9e.image.jpg

AP195661479993.jpg

309687ptrLtGovDebate100718.jpg

20190115awGovernorWolf05-6-1577119627.jpg

:skip:

I don’t understand this shirt. Is this his thing?
:what:
Why doesn’t he show up appropriately dressed?
:hhh:
Looks like a fukking ex-con and this is who he chose as alt Gov?!! :scust:

A literal biker, Aryan white supremacist, tacky wearing hillbilly whose in the second highest office in Penn??

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Again my dude there's a reason why you could not pay me to move back to Pittsburgh.

For the longest I've said that Pittsburgh is one of the most racist cities in America.

I made my move out of the Burgh almost 10 years ago and haven't looked back since.

I heard something similar from a brotha I met up there during a job. Part of it is probably the atmosphere of a run down steel city. But seeing all of those white folks and being from the south I knew what the deal was. He said he was moving.