Supporter
Daps
rendell-fetterman.jpg

5c6ad4e03cd9e.image.jpg

AP195661479993.jpg

309687ptrLtGovDebate100718.jpg

20190115awGovernorWolf05-6-1577119627.jpg

:skip:

I don’t understand this shirt. Is this his thing?
:what:
Why doesn’t he show up appropriately dressed?
:hhh:

:dead: That cac looks like he listens to Pantera while posting on st0rmfr0nt all day. No wonder that inbred was so mad at the wife

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
PA is better the closer you are to Philly. But not IN Philly :mjpls:

Lancaster is heading towards the western part of PA and went there once to the Career Link office.

It had a nice main street, you pull off and the next block was all dilapidated row-homes and empty lots with debris.

So kinda like a smaller Philly:pachaha:

I keep hearing how Pittsburgh is legit cut down the middle by the river and racial lines.

Lancaster is mainly Latino especially Puerto Rican. There’s another town right next to it called Coatesville and I think that’s mainly black. I’m going to say that Lancaster is probably a little bit more racist than Coatesville. However there was a famous lynching that happened in Coatesville about 100 years ago or so.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Again my dude there's a reason why you could not pay me to move back to Pittsburgh.

For the longest I've said that Pittsburgh is one of the most racist cities in America.

I made my move out of the Burgh almost 10 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Would you say that Pittsburgh is more racist than Philadelphia?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Lancaster is mainly Latino especially Puerto Rican. There’s another town right next to it called Coatesville and I think that’s mainly black. I’m going to say that Lancaster is probably a little bit more racist than Coatesville. However there was a famous lynching that happened in Coatesville about 100 years ago or so.

Coatesville is my hometown.

Famous is an understatement, that event got Coatesville removed from the map for years. It was also one of the last recorded lynchings in the US. "Historically"

Coatesville is being gentrified on the outskirts super heavy but the city itself is still very much Black.

I actually feel pretty safe in that area, Chester Country itself hasn't given me any :mjpls:

Except for when I was in school. But overall, its mostly Black and White with some Hispanics mixed in.

Moving back to help my parents. They are getting older and all of us siblings moved out of state. I’m the oldest so I felt I should be nearer.

Nothing but respect breh, I understand :salute:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Pennsyltucky is WILD, most folks don't know this. Not saying it's all perfect in Philly you got racist cacs everywhere, but the farther out you... my god :gucci:

Yea, you know :pachaha:

The state still has sundown towns.

Towards Lancaster it's all farms and sometimes you won't see civilization for hours :whew:

I had to work outside Christiana once and that whole drive it was darkness and deer running around. Drive through a small town, then nothing. Then farms, then nothing again.

fukk all of that shyt.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yea, you know :pachaha:

The state still has sundown towns.

Towards Lancaster it's all farms and sometimes you won't see civilization for hours :whew:

I had to work outside Christiana once and that whole drive it was darkness and deer running around. Drive through a small town, then nothing. Then farms, then nothing again.

fukk all of that shyt.

I never understood why so many Puerto Ricans like it out there though. It’s cold and the way people don’t particularly care for them out there. It seems to me they do much better down in Florida.