Luger
IRS w/Bray Wyatt honors
Raven
Rick Martell
Gail Kim
Ivan & Nikita Koloff
Cindy Lauper

That's a class. If too many drop either Martell or the russians

Assuming he's free. They probably give Batista his marquee spot since it's overdue and was supposed to happen already

Being in Philly - Raven or Dreamer feels like the most WWE friendly/ECW OG not Heyman that they could put in

I'm all for Sid going in

I feel the female is Mickie or Victoria this year

Nasty Boys aren't in, this feels like their best chance given location.

I could see Bray getting in straight up or as the Warrior Recipient

Celebrity pick - I can't think of anyone so sure Lauper feels overdue

dikk move puts Luger in with that wing of Legacy selections. So they can highlight him but not give him a speech or draw attention to it.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Keibler is probably not HOF level

I don’t know enough about Gail Kim or her TNA run but not seeing how her time with another company does much for her WWE HOF chances. I realize they induct people from outside territories (Abdullah the butcher comes to mind) but bringing someone in for what they did working with a modern competitor, i don’t see it
Stacy IS in the HOF. Since she's in there's no way you can say Gail didn't do enough.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stacy IS in the HOF. Since she's in there's no way you can say Gail didn't do enough.
I can say whatever I want lol

You asked me a question and I answered.

Koko B. Ware is in the HOF, so the bar for entry is low. Pretty much any wrestler who isn’t a jobber is eligible using your logic

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lex is an nwa guy.

Whom the nwa really made the worst booking choices.

That they never had a boom and eventually have all their assets owned.
by the guy they should have had enough wherewithal and the resources.
to outclassed and did not. Simply because they wanted to follow the old model of McMahon senior. After McMahon senior originally left the nwa and created the wwwf.

Then to not go back to your own actual model of success and use a face champion. When even the promotion you put on and had to join the nwa. Now when said promotion. No matter the new owner in legacy. Of the renamed wwf. Decides to now go national and defect away immediately.
Once said promotion had the gateway movie star. [That wwf actually fired because hogun went to go work on the third sequel of a Oscar winning movie franchise. You would think the nwa would be smart enough to realize. The entire scope of wwf business changed overnight after rocky iii]. to use the original nwa formula success. Immediately gains this star and changes its business model completely and abruptly. To emulate your original nwa face business model and immediately make a ploy.
to take over any national market with your original model of success. You would think from all those owners of the nwa. That they would have had someone in legacy.
astute enough to just notice this one detail of many. To know when flair versus luger first occurs.

It was no reason to bury luger. When you had your new babyface golden boy superstar. Regarded in grassroots at the time.
as the new hulk hogan.
every kid in america was dying.
to see with big gold over flair. Instead these goofies at the nwa. Literally let flair fall on luger in said match.[when competing against the guy who in perception tossed rocky outbthe ring and " 'hulked' up. Out of the iron sheik's unbeatable camel clutch] Forever burying luger and continue using the same narrative of flair dominance. Using the same model of the company, the cwc to wwwf to now wwf. that now has just defected. Yet originally needed your model of success.
Plus promotional rub and brainTrust to succeed. Yet you still sit pat and act like you know wtf you are doing. After just burying the golden child of a whole generation. Then not doing it once. You did it again to sting.

Where again every child in america had to wait to the beginning of a decade. To watch what occurred in wwf. now occur finally amidst fukkery. That illustrates no dominance in any regard. similar to the promotion using your original model of success. While you actually are stoopid enough.

to continue the old model of this now defecting promotion. That needed you and your promotion to be successful and thrive.
Yet you continue to follow the old model of the promotion. who now uses your original model of success. The shyt is the dumbest shyt ever.

That I have to bring this back up. Just to again give props to luger. As luger was surrounded by goofies.
who to simple to understand their own history of their own business. Yet act like they know their own business. Yet can not even recognize.
when someone is using your model of success.
Plus Trapped you Into their failure based model of success.

That you become so resistant to change. Change that resembles your origins no less..
that the rival promotion eventually.
make It so you may not even be remembered.

With that said.

We all know how great lex was and it was never lex fault. That he never became the top dominant draw in history.
Lex luger potentially should have had. All because some people were to greedy, grandiose and inept. To understand the right decision. to make for the so-called business and profits.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They’ve reached out to Martell, he won’t do it

The Mountie is overdue though. Heck throw in both Rougeau Brothers.

Is Gail Kim really hof level? I wasn’t a fan when she was active so the name means very little to me

Gail Kim is actually the best wwf created in house gameshow female performer ever.

Before tna.

To the point kim was so far ahead of the in house male or female wwe game show created worker.
as a young green gameshow contestant style worker who had it.
That they buried her and she still went and ramped Even more.
to make the best female feud ever and one of the best feuds of the 2000's. Male or female. Plua arguably the best David v goliath feud in wrasslin history.

As gail kim v awesome kong is the equivalent.
of an all time david v goliath feud. male or female.

Only thing separating gail Kim in tna. from not beingproperly compared to Kurt Angle as a worker. is an Olympic resume and Kim never had any grappling background predating being a wrassler. Plus started as a gameshow contestant without any orevious neck damage. Yet Kim as a female is literally the only female wrassler of the past generations that is as similar to Kurt Angle as a female and had no connection to grappling or ringsports prior. That is how legendary great Gail Kim is and wwe is on complete bullshyt to not highlight Kim. Their entire female division is nuffin but what if.
they used gail kim properly and respected a female worker who had it.

Gail kim is one of the best 2000's worker and one of the all time's greatest babyfaces.

During a period when it is difficult to even be a babyface wth convincability. Let alone be over as well.
Plus deliver one of the best payoffs.
you could see on a screen in history.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bam Bam Bigelow deserves a spot too.

What I found dope about Bigelow is. Bigelow was actually the headliner with Paul e at studio54.
As an underage teen.

Paul e maybe the best marketer in history given his background as a marketing, booking and promo guy at studio 54. Paul e maybe responsible for marketing rhe successful American night life and entertainment boom.

With that said....
Bigelow should be in the wwf hall of fame. Given he was the actual wwf flagship worker who headlined mania for his time. Given his age as well.

Art Barr

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Are they ever going to air the doc they shot on him? They showed the Chyna doc, RVD doc, and Yokozuna doc, but left his unaired

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I wouldn't be upset with Sid and Luger being a part of the featured class this year. I feel like Sid would have a damn good time walking out for his induction.
:russ:Sid would walk out and dap up all of the Hall of Fame crowd like
tumblr_lf1vxd9U2D1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Keibler is probably not HOF level

I don’t know enough about Gail Kim or her TNA run but not seeing how her time with another company does much for her WWE HOF chances. I realize they induct people from outside territories (Abdullah the butcher comes to mind) but bringing someone in for what they did working with a modern competitor, i don’t see it
On her first appearance..they made Gail champion ala Paige.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I think Luger deserves to go in. Considering some of the guys who don't have his accolades that are in. The only real reason to keep him out is his relationship with Elizabeth and her subsequent death. But, it seems Luger's been trying to get right with the world so maybe it's time to give him his due as the in ring performer.

He's not in because of the way he left the WWF back in 1995 and he isn't loved by the marks the way Sting and Flair are.