Lex Luger going down memory lane...it is high time he goes to the hall of fame

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He helped.
:snoop:
That's not a fair assessment.

Plenty of couples do drugs together, that's something that bonds them. Messed up but it's a fact

Maybe she just went too far by her own choosing, or maybe she did the same drugs and she always did and her body just gave out this time.

It looks bad on Luger but it could've very well not been anything he did to her

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I think Luger deserves to go in. Considering some of the guys who don't have his accolades that are in. The only real reason to keep him out is his relationship with Elizabeth and her subsequent death. But, it seems Luger's been trying to get right with the world so maybe it's time to give him his due as the in ring performer.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
That's not a fair assessment.

Plenty of couples do drugs together, that's something that bonds them. Messed up but it's a fact

Maybe she just went too far by her own choosing, or maybe she did the same drugs and she always did and her body just gave out this time.

It looks bad on Luger but it could've very well not been anything he did to her
It is phucked up though. The optics.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think part of the reason he’s not in the HOF was showing up on Nitro like he did - it was a kill shot against WWF at the time.

Knowing Vince that bothers him more than the Miss Elizabeth stuff

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heyman
Sid
Luger
IRS w/Bray Wyatt honors
Raven
Rick Martell
Gail Kim
Ivan & Nikita Koloff
Cindy Lauper

That's a class. If too many drop either Martell or the russians

They’ve reached out to Martell, he won’t do it

The Mountie is overdue though. Heck throw in both Rougeau Brothers.

Is Gail Kim really hof level? I wasn’t a fan when she was active so the name means very little to me

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They’ve reached out to Martell, he won’t do it

The Mountie is overdue though. Heck throw in both Rougeau Brothers.

Is Gail Kim really hof level? I wasn’t a fan when she was active so the name means very little to me
100% on Jacques rougeau. Both as you said..they would be above Ivan and Nikita to me for sure.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Stacy Keibler was hof level? Gail Kim is hof worthy off of what she did in TNA.

Keibler is probably not HOF level

I don’t know enough about Gail Kim or her TNA run but not seeing how her time with another company does much for her WWE HOF chances. I realize they induct people from outside territories (Abdullah the butcher comes to mind) but bringing someone in for what they did working with a modern competitor, i don’t see it