The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why Max aborted the second last lap. They must have known he wasn't going to have fuel before then.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lewis gets past Perez on the start and the win is on.

...you KNOw Ferrari is going to find a way to fukk up Leclerc's race....
Even though it's Singapore I still have Max winning this from P8.

Gasly and Perez are getting the fukk out of the way and I've yet to see Norris and Alonso put up a fight against Max. Russell says it's a high deg track which means more than one pit stop for Ferrari to fukk up.

And that RB is fast as fukk, Max was sliding all over the place, almost put it in the wall twice and still should've been on pole :manny:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though it's Singapore I still have Max winning this from P8.

Gasly and Perez are getting the fukk out of the way and I've yet to see Norris and Alonso put up a fight against Max. Russell says it's a high deg track which means more than one pit stop for Ferrari to fukk up.

And that RB is fast as fukk, Max was sliding all over the place, almost put it in the wall twice and still should've been on pole :manny:
Still Singapore though, especially if it's wet, he is going to have to take some silly chances.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You KNOW why.....
I won't lie. I have dreams of the FIA realizing that Max isn't nor will he ever be the ambassador F1 wants or needs and they go scorched earth with the penalty (assuming RBR has cheated). The fact that leadership was delusional enough to think 2021 would go away when we're so deep in the Age of the Internet is a testament to how out of touch they are.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FIA is stuck really. If Redbull went 5% over budget they clearly used an unfair advantage to win the championship and get their WCC points.

This isn't 1/2% where you can argue. Also what does RedBull say? How come the other teams were able to meet their target but them?

This is typical, "let's do what we have to for the win, even if it's illegal" from Red Bull, they know it's difficult to take a win or a title away after the fact. They did it in Abu Dhabi last year, and now we find out, budget wise they were literally doing it all year. Criminal.

A fine doesn't cut it. The big teams can then factor that into the equation based on precedent and break the rules and pay the fine.

You disqualify them for last year and Lewis gets his 8th title in the worse possible way and you piss off Max's Nazi followers.

Rock and a hard place really. But Ferrari, Mclaren and Williams have been talking about this before Mercedes said anything. Let's see what happens Wednesday.