LeVines 46 in vert

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not for you. There are brehs that understand what I'm talking about

Your post is dumb. Obama is a half breed and unathletic as fukk. Fall back with that bullshyt, breh. Arne Duncan looked more athletic. :laff:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The fukk are yall talking about? He's workout warrior. There are cacs with 41 inch verticals. Average half breed isn't athletic and don't win athletic competitions. End thread.

OK, where is the the "mixed" dude who comes from a white dad/black mom at with blackleticism? Stop acting like there are Edomites walking about with 41" inch verts everywhere. There are Jakes at the local rec center that did not play college or pro ball with 41" inch verts.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, where is the the "mixed" dude who comes from a white dad/black mom at with blackleticism? Stop acting like there are Edomites walking about with 41" inch verts everywhere. There are Jakes at the local rec center that did not play college or pro ball with 41" inch verts.

What are you talking about? Edomites? Half breeds average between their ancestry somewhere (which implies they are less athletic than blacks on average) but there are always anomalies or people on the one side of the scale.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What are you talking about? Edomites? Half breeds average between their ancestry somewhere but there are always anomalies or people on the one side of the scale.

whitneyletmeseetherecei.gif

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Your post is dumb. Obama is a half breed and unathletic as fukk. Fall back with that bullshyt, breh. Arne Duncan looked more athletic. :laff:

Obama is not a Jake. He is from the Hamitic branch (descendants of Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Kush, East Africa, etc). Everybody in the world knows that Ham dominates long distance running while Jake dominates combat sports and sports that require explosive movements. Those are two different branches of people. You are not going to understand this because you have been made blind to the truth.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I don't get how his play fell off a cliff the second half of the season. I just don't. Even though he's an athletic freak this is still shocking.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully one day it will be functional athleticism in the half-court.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Needs to develop a bit but once he does in his 2nd or 3rd year, I could see him as another J.R. Rider from a talent perceptive.