LeVines 46 in vert

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It wasn't really a "vert" he took a couple of steps.

And, as much as I like LaVine's athleticism... he's not going to be even a no.2 option on a good team.

Exactly, they just started allowing that. If they did that in the past, many dudes would have 45-50" verticals.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:whoo:

BpTynSdIcAA9bNN.jpg
Man...

That shyt must be fake. Cotdamn...

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Mulatto athleticism :dj2:

Where the hell is it coming from? I don't remember the half breeds being able to jump like this back in the day.

It comes from the black dad who happens to be a former NFL player. The seed comes from man. It is very rare for this type of athleticism to be displayed on a kid from white male and black female parents. I knew kids that were like that and they had all the traits of cac athleticism. Don't let cac science full you on the power of the seed of the so-called black man. Jacob is our forefather and he was so strong he could wrestle with an Angel. That bloodline is no joke. Best bloodline on the plant and thats according to the Bible :jawalrus:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It comes from the black dad who happens to be a former NFL player. The seed comes from man. It is very rare for this type of athleticism to be displayed on a kid from white male and black female parents. I knew kids that were like that and they had all the traits of cac athleticism. Don't let cac science full you on the power of the seed of the so-called black man. Jacob is our forefather and he was so strong he could wrestle with an Angel. That bloodline is no joke. Best bloodline on the plant and thats according to the Bible :jawalrus:

Da fukk? :dahell:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Blake Griffin started this shyt.

All it is all those black dudes in the mid 80s and 90s that were poppin beckeys kids have grown. Think about in the 90s when we these little kids that were "mixed", we didn't know what they were going to be because they were still young. You have to remember that before the 80s, it was rare to see a "mulatto" kid from a black male/white female. You have hatin black women back in the day that would get purposely knocked up by Esau to have light skinned children. Think back to the Octoroon Balls in Louisiana. That is why a lot of creoles are not good athletes because they have an Edomite lineage. You can't get that type of athleticism from the seed of Esau.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are yall talking about? He's workout warrior. There are cacs with 41 inch verticals. Average half breed isn't athletic and don't win athletic competitions. End thread.