Let’s be honest about friends

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
My two cousins found out where I was after 48 hours and kicked down the man's door, not sure if yiu are aware but I mentioned before I was assaulted and tortured fir 48 hours in June.
The man was arrested and as for the others involved they told on themselves, each one blaming each other it was pathetic to see
I leave them to the universe to deal with
fukked up. glad you're safe.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
OP is somehow right.

A lot of you are using friend in a very loose way. Those people are just acquaintances.

If you live in the same town with someone and you don't seem him for months or even call him during that period, you're not friends.

Exceptions are when people are in another town/country.

Man look at the old heads all salty af that I’m saying someone you only see about once a year really not your friend :mjlol:

Quit tryna use being an adult as an excuse. Yes that person has kids and a job. Yes they’re busy. But what grown ass adult not? That same person you claim is an adult and life gets in the way probably be at the same locations you go to with a group of different people not even thinking about hitting you up to see if you want to join. Are you still cool with that person? Yes. But that doesn’t make that person your friend.

Tryna judge my value of friendship but you all claiming friends that you never see :mjlol:

A lot of these cats are realizing they have no friends.

LOL @ age. Even the old heads in my neigborhood find time to share a beer with their friend every one or two weeks.

So your fathers did not have that one friend you saw often? :dahell:

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My belief is if you don’t hangout or at least text/call someone within a 20-30 day time span then they’re not your friend.

Not tryna hear life gets busy. Everyone is in some type of group chat. Everyone got friends that sends them random memes or topic convos like Michael vs Lebron.

And just because you have known someone forever and were tight homies back in the day does not have more value than someone you’ve known for only a year or two if the latter is more present.

Long story short if you don’t hear for them after awhile they’re not your friends

People are dealing with a lot of shyt nowadays. Stop being so damn sensitive just bc someone you considered a friend didn’t respond to your stupid text.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
white jesus taught me about friends...

none of the 11 rode for their boy...

then the suspect nikka wanted suga n shyt

Detail-faces.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Don't have friends because I don't like obligations
Deleted Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and, any accounts associated with them
have family and that's enough

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these cats are realizing they have no friends.

LOL @ age. Even the old heads in my neigborhood find time to share a beer with their friend every one or two weeks.

So your fathers did not have that one friend you saw often? :dahell:

“op life hard af right now people are busy grow up”

- those same people who are “busy” taking group photos at cribs and shyt

africngiant

All Star
Daps
same group of dudes i always complain about on here have recently wanted to start hitting me up now cause one of them reconnected after seeing my transformation in the gym after being ghost for so long. dudes act extra buddy buddy like they don’t talk shyt behind my back and move shady. fukking leeches. i blame myself for not being more cutthroat in this situation.

they don’t know what i know about what they said and did.

dude recently sees me at the gym and screams my name on some yooooooo broooooo bs. we go into a convo about life and reconnecting. all of a sudden 1000 fake nikkas start hitting me up at once talking about “how you been “bro” ”

mfs just reconnect with you to grab intel and use you

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Needy ass mf's, learn to enjoy your company

People are busy, I don't want someone calling me every day and I'm sure as hell not gonna call just to talk

Hanging out every once in a while, asking them what's good here and there, what else do you need?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Uh I thought like this before I had a wife and 2 children, when I had a lot more time on my hands. Anyone with a family knows time gets away from you and it can be a long time before you speak again. It’s never personal, life is hectic everyday with a family. If I had friends sensitive like some of y’all I would just let the relationship die out if they couldn’t understand and getting emotional questioning our friendship simply cuz it’s been a while. A friend text me I hadn’t spoken to in a year to say what’s up… and the convo wasn’t long either ..Life is busy, don’t mean they don’t like me, so I appreciate them reaching out. I do the exact same thing. I made lifelong friends while I was in the military and friends I been through shyt with and I know for sure are loyal and I trust them. We call each other brothers. Some of us know each other mammas. We live in different places, and some close by, but family comes first and it takes up all your time . So being an adult with a family and not reaching out to somebody in a long time don’t mean shyt. It’s usually people with no kids who have way more time on they hands so they want some attention and don’t understand parents have responsibilities and little people to give that extra attention to. A true friend t understands parenthood and don’t take shyt personal like a biatch

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
There’s some truth to this but like many have said sometimes you go without weeks/months not talking but you can pick it up like there was no time lapsed

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Family > friends all day.

So few friends have your back unconditionally like family does.
This heavily depends on family, family values, and how you were brought up. I have friends I'd swap out with some family members.

At end of the day, just try to keep positive/good people in your circle.