Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You on the other hand, claim to be some sort of half-asian half-breed, but still continue to post hatred of black people, on a black-centered forum every single day. Face it GL, you're a genuine troll. You probably flip between accounts to start "flame wars".
So that's what we call lusting after minors now? Stanning? Nah, kid. The proper word for it is Pedophilia. Look it up.

You're just going to start making up shyt huh? "half asian" "continue to post hatred of black people" LOL WTF :dead:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And notice all of the females and perennial :cape: heros stood idly by as AnotherOgre assaulted all black males, while box Cutta was keeping the heat singularly on her. See this that shyt I'm talking about. You brothers better wisen up and dead all this "black love" and "unity" bullshyt they try to feed us, that includes you too Box Cutta

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
And notice all of the females and perennial :cape: heros stood idly by as AnotherOgre assaulted all black males, while box Cutta was keeping the heat singularly on her. See this that shyt I'm talking about.

:dead:

After wallowing in the mud to lower her (enormous) core body temperature, AnotherOgre goes on the hunt!

mjLXfPt.jpg

I can tell that @Anothergirl has a big husky voice.....she's on here calling me "fakkit"....what kind of masculine shyt is that? Real ladies don't go at men like that.

You brothers better wisen up and dead all this "black love" and "unity" bullshyt they try to feed us, that includes you too Box Cutta

Can't breh....:whoa:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
And yet I'm the big bad wolf to some of these dudes for sleeping with a white guy but never once bashing black men :bryan: