Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
@Box Cutta goes hard on hoes, isn't that the mantra? :dahell:
Oh I forgot, TLR thinks Albino KG tap dancing and cat fishing himself is funny and normal so what's really real :heh:
Even if he "goes hard on hoes". You don't think there is something wrong with a grown ass man lusting after a girl that's under 16? This dude was making posts about fukking a 13 year old girl.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Even if he "goes hard on hoes". You don't think there is something wrong with a grown ass man lusting after a girl that's under 16? This dude was making posts about fukking a 13 year old girl.

Have you surfed the Internet before? :ld:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
and lol @ a black man in america trying to tell to someone else they "have no worth". you get shot dead in the streets today and a jury of 12 will let the killer go without so much as a "fine". :banderas: deal with it fakkit.

^ The Face of Bed-Wenching and c00nery RIGHT HERE, but people wanna worry about my jerk-habits? @Illuminatos, is this what you rep?

If I see one of these white loving whores on that antebellum south re-enactment shyt, I'm going to continue to throw shots. Period.

And you can appeal to current American affairs all you want, a womens worth is ultimately measured on her attraction. I better myself with every dollar I make. You *might* be able to correct your life with the help of a good surgeon.

You'd probably want to look into bleaching, but fair warning, you'll ruin your husbands slave-fetishism if you turn out too light.

- Animosity towards black men.
- Complete submission to white supremacy.
- Anger @ my attraction to post-pubescent teens.

^ I'm feeling like this stems from something deeper. I'm feeling like maybe these aspects are connected. I'm feeling like maybe your black daddy/uncle tore you up as a kid and this is how you deal.

also my confidence is through the ROOF when it comes to dusty dudes like you. :heh: and i wouldn't let a sick fukk like you anywhere NEAR me on my WORST day. keep your sick fantasies to yourself. :umad:

Laughing at black boys being shot dead is how you deal with your fukking father issues, and I'm the one with problems...I think I'd prefer to stay clear.

iQfB83Z3XCO3X.gif

I was a stan, I'll admit, but I dropped it once the mods let them hands go....:whoa:

You on the other hand, claim to be some sort of half-asian half-breed, but still continue to post hatred of black people, on a black-centered forum every single day. Face it GL, you're a genuine troll. You probably flip between accounts to start "flame wars".

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dude obviously has mental problems. Legit one of the creepiest posters on this site.

Dude is against IR couples, but only if it involves a black woman. Dude is in his 30's, but is constantly obsessing over that white girl Chloe Grace since the SOHH days when she was THIRTEEN!!!

He is a fukking hypocrite and a pedophile to boot.
This is very true... The Chloe Grace Moretz stuff was weird... But we all have flaws on here :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ The Face of Bed-Wenching and c00nery RIGHT HERE, but people wanna worry about my jerk-habits? @Illuminatos, is this what you rep?

If I see one of these white loving whores on that antebellum south re-enactment shyt, I'm going to continue to throw shots. Period.

And you can appeal to current American affairs all you want, a womens worth is ultimately measured on her attraction. I better myself with every dollar I make. You *might* be able to correct your life with the help of a good surgeon.

You'd probably want to look into bleaching, but fair warning, you'll ruin your husbands slave-fetishism if you turn out too light.

- Animosity towards black men.
- Complete submission to white supremacy.
- Anger @ my attraction to post-pubescent teens.

^ I'm feeling like this stems from something deeper. I'm feeling like maybe these aspects are connected. I'm feeling like maybe your black daddy/uncle tore you up as a kid and this is how you deal.

Laughing at black boys being shot dead is how you deal with your fukking father issues, and I'm the one with problems...I think I'd prefer to stay clear.

iQfB83Z3XCO3X.gif

I was a stan, I'll admit, but I dropped it once the mods let them hands go....:whoa:

You on the other hand, claim to be some sort of half-asian half-breed, but still continue to post hatred of black people, on a black-centered forum every single day. Face it GL, you're a genuine troll. You probably flip between accounts to start "flame wars".
Pedo is not something black folk engage in. You need to change man.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
and lol @ a black man in america trying to tell to someone else they "have no worth". you get shot dead in the streets today and a jury of 12 will let the killer go without so much as a "fine". :banderas: deal with it fakkit.

Scust at you posting shyt like this and taking pleasure in the lack of justice when it comes to men like your husband killing black men for sport.

Which black man damaged you beyond repair?:damn:
Was it daddy? :youngsabo:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Scust at you posting shyt like this and taking pleasure in the lack of justice when it comes to men like your husband killing black men for sport.

:yawn: stick to bytching in my reps.... :dead:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

The fukk is wrong with you? I don't give a damn who you date, but why would you post something like this? :dahell:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Pedo is not something black folk engage in. You need to change man.

I'm not a "pedo"....and will explain this through science if need be.

I don't associate with teens in my life breh. Especially not little white ones.

And honestly, when you've got companies putting shyt like THIS out (:lolbron:) you shouldn't be tripping over actress-stanning from two years ago.
in his case it is. :banderas: he came at me on some troll bs....well two can play this "troll" game. :youngsabo:

"Troll bs"....:dahell:

bytch, I could you an ugly worthless whore and I meant it. I wasn't fukking around at all....:laugh:

You're a fukking wild hippopotomus.

If @Anothergirl was willing to just admit what has happened to her in the past, I'd probably find it pretty endearing and wouldn't dislike her so much.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
"Troll bs"....:dahell:

bytch, I could you an ugly worthless whore and I meant it. I wasn't fukking around at all....:laugh:

You're a fukking wild hippopotomus.

If @Anothergirl was willing to just admit what has happened to her in the past, I'd probably find it pretty endearing and wouldn't dislike her so much.
STFU you hurt bastid and stop quoting me. :dead: you were TROLLING talking about womens lives being worthless because of the way they look (which is bullshyt btw..married with a beautiful baby girl successful husband and business ...:umad:) so just thought i'd just remind you that YOU are ALSO considered worthless because of the way YOU LOOK (skin color..black male) in this society as well so don't throw stones fakkit. obviously your salty ass can dish it but can't take i see. truth hurts. :banderas: now go bytch in a corner and don't troll unless you're ready to be trolled right the fukk back fakkit.