Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
god damn this nikka mad as fukk
835415360.gif

nah im worried....you shouldnt be that mad
iOWifL9wnOlQ8.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
But the nikka bashes black chicks who aren't even married to black men? Why can't your pea brain grasp that concept?
memes-old_lady-omg_20120326_1844776946.png

I'm assuming you meant "arent even married to white men", in which case, you're god damn right. It *should be* discouraged, especially by black men. Every other race of men does this, every other race of men tends to want his cake and eat it too...why should we be any different?

I have, and will continue, to stand by that position. If you don't like it, tough luck, you should be open to the idea that not everyone thinks like you....:manny:

nah box cutter :dead:

Yeah, I'm mad as fukk, which is why I dedicated a topic to another poster after a minor argument. Oh wait.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming you meant "arent even married to white men", in which case, you're god damn right. It *should be* discouraged, especially by black men. Every other race of men does this, every other race of men tends to want his cake and eat it too...why should we be any different?

I have, and will continue, to stand by that position. If you don't like it, tough luck, you should be open to the idea that not everyone thinks like you....:manny:

Huh?

You want to fukk other races of chicks but you don't want black chicks to fukk other races of men because other races of men discourage their women from fukking other races of men?

memes-old_lady-omg_20120326_1844776946.png

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't agree with that then. As long as they married black, they good with me.

I have supported Kerry Washington, who has formally dated white men. Illuminatos is playing semantics.

If Gabby Douglas married a brutha, I'll straight....:obama:
@Box Cutta you're a fukking hypocrite, phoney and pedo. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I've no idea why you would call me a hypocrite or phoney.

:lolbron:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with that then. As long as they married black, they good with me.

That's what I've been saying the entire time. :snoop:Dude attacks and calls black women all sorts of names for fukking white dudes yet he thinks he can fukk white chicks because he's a man? Fuk this hypocrite ass nikka. :pacspit: :heh:

damn breh @Illuminatos how long it take you to put that first post together :dwillhuh:

I remember reading those threads and seeing his posts. It took me like 20 minutes to actually find the threads again. I'm sure he's got tons of more posts like that though. :pachaha: