Let's talk about this character named Box Cutta for a second...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You did all that work for nothing. Go to sleep :pachaha:

Just because you dated a couple white chicks doesn't mean you wouldn't ultimately marry a black woman, anymore than a white girl who fukked mad black dudes doesn't mean she still wouldn't marry Brad or Thatcher after graduation.

Last edited:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

Just because you dated a couple white chicks doesn't mean you wouldn't ultimately marry a black woman, anymore than a white girl who fukked mad black dudes means she wouldn't still marry Brad or Thatcher after graduation.
835415360.gif

Daps
Wait a minute...
Box cutta's a dude?:ohhh:
Man. fukk these nikkas n they female avatars, confusin people n shyt

Also,
cuz everyone else is doing it

835415360.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just because you dated a couple white chicks doesn't mean you wouldn't ultimately marry a black woman, anymore than a white girl who fukked mad black dudes means she wouldn't still marry Brad or Thatcher after graduation.

Fail 5th Grade Reading Comprehension brehs. :pachaha:

How bout you go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow? We don't need your dumbass sleeping in class anymore. :pachaha:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I know it took you about 3 hours to read through his posts, find hypocritical material, get yours words right, and find the perfect gif to create this thread.

That dedication though

835415360.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Dude obviously has mental problems. Legit one of the creepiest posters on this site.

Dude is against IR couples, but only if it involves a black woman. Dude is in his 30's, but is constantly obsessing over that white girl Chloe Grace since the SOHH days when she was THIRTEEN!!!

He is a fukking hypocrite and a pedophile to boot.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Dude obviously has mental problems. Legit one of the creepiest posters on this site.

Dude is against IR couples, but only if it involves a black woman. Dude is in his 30's, but is constantly obsessing over that white girl Chloe Grace since the SOHH days when she was THIRTEEN!!!

He is a fukking hypocrite and a pedophile to boot.
You negged me and it was really mean and hurt my feelings

835415360.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Fail 5th Grade Reading Comprehension brehs. :pachaha:

How bout you go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow? We don't need your dumbass sleeping in class anymore. :pachaha:

How'd you know I was sleepy today? :ohhh:

Your thread is terrible though, b. I can read your juvenile thoughts just fine. You think its hypocritical he calls BW bedwench for marrying and having children with white men, when he has openly stated he'd fukk some non-black women before. Okay. ALOT OF BLACK MEN would fukk a whole lot of non-black women...........but, at the end of the day, most of us want to marry a black woman. Im pretty sure @Box Cutta is on the same wave. According to you, people like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and Barack Obama were hypocrites too because they slanged that dikk to a couple bunnies at one point, when at the end of the day, they ultimately married black and kept their legacy black. Those bedwenches didn't.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Your thread is terrible though, b. I can read your juvenile thoughts just fine. You think its hypocritical he calls BW bedwench for marrying and having children with white men, when he has openly stated he'd fukk some non-black women before. Okay. ALOT OF BLACK MEN would fukk a whole lot of non-black women...........but, at the end of the day, most of us want to marry a black woman. Im pretty sure @Box Cutta is on the same wave. According to you, people like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and Barack Obama were hypocrites too because they slanged that dikk to a couple bunnies at one point, when at the end of the day, they ultimately married black and kept their legacy black. Those bedwenches didn't.
Here this fakkit comes caping for his e-boyfriend.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/denzel-washington-chloe-grace-moretz-the-equalizer.112881/

if this dude is so against interracial couples? Explain this thread fukk boy? This fakkit gets disgusted of the thought of a black woman being seen in the same place with a white man, but here he is obsessing over a minor.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop playing dumb you clown. Are you that dense? :laff:

Dude calls every black chick a bedwench whether she's married to a white guy and popping out kids for one or whether she's taking a picture for one.

nikka was out here calling that 18 year old Gabby Douglas chick a bedwench for even suggesting that she was dating a white boy. And then you have the audacity to compare this nikka to MLK and Malcolm X? :laff:

fukk outta clown. You look pathetic caping so hard for this nikka ya fukking queer. :laff: