Lets talk about there's going to be a Cyborg movie and no Black Panther!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I get the feeling that there can't be a Black Panther movie because Black Panther is king of an advanced African nation that is far more advanced. than the USA. That will strike some nerves with some people. If they do make a Black Panther movie then he and Wakanda will be brutally toned down.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And here's Marvel’s schedule:

May 1, 2015 – "The Avengers: Age of Ultron"
July 17, 2015 - " Ant-Man"
May 6, 2016 - "Captain America 3"
July 8, 2016 - "Doctor Strange"
May 5, 2017 – Untitled Marvel film
July 28, 2017 - "Guardians Of The Galaxy 2"
November 3, 2017 – Untitled Marvel film
May 4, 2018 – Untitled Marvel film
July 6, 2018 – Untitled Marvel film
November 2, 2018 – Untitled Marvel film
May 3, 2019 – Untitled Marvel film

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Were they all owned by DISNEY?

:dahell: They still got made before a Black Panther film. What's the point in making a big deal about Cyborg having a movie before Black Panther when movies have already been made about Blade and Steel?:heh:. Disney only bought Marvel five years ago and have only had the distribution rights for two years :dead:.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:ld:Am i wrong to think that Cyborg is more popular than BP? Cyborg is always represented in the latest DC properties (movies, comics, animation) where as BP is here and there...
Smallville. Teen titans. Appeared in nearly all the DCU Justice League films. All quite popular.

Maybe more well known. But if marvel drop the hammer announce a Blck Panther film, it will be devastating for cyborg.

But Cyborg? :what:

We talking about Cyborg.Cyborg.Fuk that, is that the best they can do ? Aint nobody happy for that unless they cyborg or die hard dc stans when comes to the brand. I want to be happy but its disappointing. They probably did it because John Stewart

6 years for that ....:camby:

Steel, Catwoman & Cyborg....:scust:

I take metorman over those two

How do you make a Cyborg movie before you make Static Shock movie? ....matter of fact do they even own static?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Smallville. Teen titans. Appeared in nearly all the DCU Justice League films. All quite popular.

Maybe more well known. But if marvel drop the hammer announce a Blck Panther film, it will be devastating for cyborg.

But Cyborg? :what:

We talking about Cyborg.Cyborg.Fuk that, is that the best they can do ? Aint nobody happy for that unless they cyborg or die hard dc stans when comes to the brand. I want to be happy but its disappointing. They probably did it because John Stewart

6 years for that ....:camby:

Steel, Catwoman & Cyborg....:scust:

I take metorman over those two

How do you make a Cyborg movie before you make Static Shock movie? ....matter of fact do they even own static?

DC does, they bought all the right to the milestone characters years ago. It's just that DC doesn't know how to use them. Static had his own comic book a year ago then it got cancelled.