Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
"I'm 1488, i don't give a fukk"

Tariq got his fukkin ass with the receipts :banderas:

This is your "Gentle Giant, Non-Racist, OathKeeper Trump Supporter" yall :francis:

That con artist Baked Alaska was threatening Tariq with a defamation lawsuit because Tariq called Tony a SWS

giphy.gif

Off topic but, could you go more into the FGC link? I'm a member of that community myself (been around for 6 years, you've probably seen or heard of me in real life, specially if we're both on SRK)

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I didn't read the entire thread but you do know that these fudge packing white fakkits put this thread on st0rmfr0nt

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I didn't read the entire thread but you do know that these fudge packing white fakkits put this thread on st0rmfr0nt

Strategems I advocate for discussed on this thread. The mods should really consider "member only" access to some threads. Tactic dictates altering your message when the codec is broken...if they see we "get it" they alter tactics. Either someone share it directly to SF...or some cac google "radicalized white males online and this was in the listing. Shouldn't be easily found like that. :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Strategems I advocate for discussed on this thread. The mods should really consider "member only" access to some threads. Tactic dictates altering your message when the codec is broken...if they see we "get it" they alter tactics. Either someone share it directly to SF...or some cac google "radicalized white males online and this was in the listing. Shouldn't be easily found like that. :yeshrug:
Exactly ... it makes me question the integrity of this site.

The fukk cares. fukk em.
You perturbed dawg lol?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

We can't hide it from them though, they have agents and lurkers already operating so even if it's put in JBO they're going to find out about it.

Besides it's not like they hide their agenda like that anyway, otherwise this thread wouldn't be 1100 posts deep

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
We can't hide it from them though, they have agents and lurkers already operating so even if it's put in JBO they're going to find out about it.

Besides it's not like they hide their agenda like that anyway, otherwise this thread wouldn't be 1100 posts deep
I literally mean a thread limited to members only, not the entire site area. An admin/poster can then see all members of said thread, which produces a list of potential agents/plants to devise the leak from.

1. Thread is tagged for member use.
2. All members viewing thread must be tagged into it. Except initial starter and his/her preapproved thread invitees.
3. To gain entry you must post, which is essentially a username log (viewing this thread) user listing. Seen by all
4. Other than literally snipping the screen...outside sharing should be impossible.
5. ........whatever....

Quick ass brainstorm on this...i don't knw breh. This the type of shyt I jot down for my forum ideas. This is not a black site, a collection of good minds on here tho. The coli wolf has shown that he will scour the net for good accurate info for the culture, and the things I could do with a team of motivated internet wolves breh :banderas::demonic::yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Off topic but, could you go more into the FGC link? I'm a member of that community myself (been around for 6 years, you've probably seen or heard of me in real life, specially if we're both on SRK)

My take on the FGC (Fighting Game Community) is yet another prime example of "All Roads Lead to Racism".

Wherever you find large numbers of whites congregating online, you'll inevitably run into racism - particularly anti-black racism. The FGC is particularly susceptible because it's dominated primarily by asians and whites. Asian Americans, especially middle and upper class Asian Americans, are notorious social status seekers, so kissing up to white daddy is par for the course. As long as they get to maintain their "Model Minority" status, not only will they sit there and watch their women get taken and their cultures get mocked and appropriated - they'll participate in anti-black racism.

Now that the FGC is linked up with reddit (A WS hub) i'm noticing terms like "Low Iq character" and SF5 is such a "Low Iq game" getting used. I even caught asian VesperArcade, a huge media outlet for the FGC, using WS slang (replacing "boys" with "Goys") on his stream.

As you know, the best American SF5 players are currently black. They're not only the best American players but they're largely considered the undisputed masters of their characters

Smug - best Balrog hands down
Snake Eyez - best Zangief (although sometimes i hear people say Itabashi is the best)
Wolfkrone - best Laura
Pg punk - best Karin (and currently behing called the best SF5 player in the world)

This has NEVER happened before. Currently nobody is making a big deal out of this historic event but i'm expecting low key racism in the future - especially if they get top 8 at evo. I expect all that "low iq" bullsht to ramp up:

"Of course those black guys are winning, SF5 is such a low iq game"
"The bar has been lowered so much in SF5 ANYBODY could have gotten top 8"

Etc :snoop:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm really surprised at the amount of people who easily dismiss internet forums, and comment sections on video sites, news sites and stream sites:francis:

That's White America's true thoughts. You cant sweep that much widespread bigotry and ignorance under the rug of underage trolling
You dismiss it because it isn't new. You dismiss it because they are irrelevant. Those people think things are going to return to their "glory days."

Evil doesn't change. The perception may. Evil is evil.