Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Rebel founder Ezra Levant (who is Jewish) told me that the three-year-old site has raised more than $1 million, with only 1 percent coming from any single contributor (though he would not release details).
:mjpls:

When I reached out to Chapman again recently to confirm details in this story, we ended up having a long, civil conversation about politics, ranging from the struggles of the middle class to the origins of racial tensions. “It’s good to talk to somebody,” remarked Chapman, who lives with his Asian-American girlfriend and their child. “Because you understand, when we go to these rallies, we get approached by folks on the left, there’s none of this… There’s nobody there who just wants to talk.”

These dudes really do all have asian spouses :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

conservative attorney seeking approval after President Donald Trump nominated him to the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ran into a buzzsaw on Thursday when Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) confronted him with his history of pushing racist conspiracy theories online.

Judicial nominee John Kenneth Bush posted over 400 blog stories under the alias ‘G. Morris’ that included links to such dubious publications as World News Daily.

“World News Daily was also well known for trafficking in birtherism — the widely debunked and racist belief that President Obama was not born in the United States,” Frankin reminded, as reported by Real Time Politics. “The article you quote from suggests that a reporter in Kenya was detained by the government because he was investigating ‘Barack Obama’s connections in the country.’ What point were you trying to make in this post?”

When John Bush refused to answer whether he found World News Daily to be a credible source, Sen Franken ended up cutting him off mid-sentence.

“Using sources that engaged in fake news, hate speech,” Franken summarized. “And in my mind, using my judgment to confirm someone to the circuit court who felt free to blog posts, and can’t answer how he decides whether to cite a source or not, whether it’s credible or not, that’s disturbing to me.”

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
“Did anybody get to bash a commie yet?” Chapman asked, addressing a group of

Inciting violence.

who flashed “OK” hand signs as a videographer

They're really trying to get that White a power sign popping lol. For all the shyt they talk about gangs they have their own gang sign they throw up.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
We heading for something bad man I can feel it. I feel like one of these crazy white boys is going to try to pull a Dylan Roof on an even bigger scale soon.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Which sign? I hope you aren't talking about that green "kek" shyt... that shyt is an okie doke.
Inciting violence.

They're really trying to get that White a power sign popping lol. For all the shyt they talk about gangs they have their own gang sign they throw up.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

"I'm 1488, i don't give a fukk"

Tariq got his fukkin ass with the receipts :banderas:

This is your "Gentle Giant, Non-Racist, OathKeeper Trump Supporter" yall :francis:

That con artist Baked Alaska was threatening Tariq with a defamation lawsuit because Tariq called Tony a SWS

giphy.gif