Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been investigating his material more recently. Proud boys seem different than alt righters. Most alt righters don't like Gavin because his wife is native America or Mexican, one of the two.. Obviously I just saw footage of him yucking it up with Spencer during the inauguration, but generally he is considered a race traitor. I'm telling y'all, you guys need to get familiar with all of the feathers of the right wing.
That's what I've been doing, I've been researching all of these right wingers and their conflicting ideologies and their hypocrisy.

They claim to be white supremacists, but have jewish, asian, and hispanic wives and girlfriends.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them had black GFs and wives too.

:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Karma ain't the answer. It's been 400 years breh :comeon:

I don't have time to wait for karma. i'm trying to enact some real change in MY lifetime

nikkas stay trying to find ways to NOT engage with these racists. :snoop:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/are-...p-his-cabinet-and-fight-fascism.510994/unread

I discuss the bolded in this thread.

Alot of black folks are scared of these cats....it's obvious. The way they try to deflect, talk about karma, jesus, or hoping everything will fix itself cause liberals brainwashed them.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Been saying there is no fukking difference between either group. On PUA forums, white dudes would always say "Black men are naturally red pulled hence why they don't marry" amongst other things. But I'm gonna let em cook :hubie:
:camby:

Black people aren't calling for the sterilization of whites of other races, or the genocide of other races, or promoting violence from domestic terrorism towards whites or other groups, so saying they are essentially two sides of the same coin is asinine and intellectually dishonest. One group obviously wants to maintain their dominance in this fukked up racial hiearchy they created. The other never had power.

I can tell with a good amount of black folks on this board that they just want this to go away, or hope it blows over. NAH b...this shyt ain't blowing over. It's obvious with alot of you, thinking that the white people you work with, that are your mechanics, doctors, dentists, bankers, bosses, etc...could very well harbor this ideaology and probably hate you and want to see you as a black person wiped out from existence, and it makes you extremely uncomfortable. DEAL WITH IT. That's the truth. So whatchu gonna do?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Black nationalists and White nationalists have teamed up before...Marcus Garvey collaborated with White ultraconservatives...to make policy to ship us back to Africa

Matter of fact I remember the chief Neo Nazi of the 60s George Lincoln Rockwell said if he was a Black man he would be Malcolm X

When Malcolm X Met the Nazis - VICE
Division of the races was another mutual bugbear. Malcolm X's speech that night was titled "Separation or Death." Inside the arena, Rockwell told reporters, "I am fully in concert with their program, and I have the highest respect for Elijah Muhammad." The question of where to send America's blacks—the NOI wanted a chunk of the US, while the ANP wanted a full deportation to Africa—was, he said, his only quarrel with the Muslims.

This wasn't quite true. The Nazis and NOI also disagreed over whether black people were human beings. Over the course of his three-year career as an open Nazi, Rockwell had repeatedly referred to African Americans as "ring-in-the-nose ******s," "basically animalistic," and "no better than chimpanzees." With the alliance, he'd suddenly slapped a massive asterisk onto his own white supremacy.

Remarkably, the NOI had a history of such partnerships. Six months earlier, Muhammad had sent Malcolm X to a top-secret meeting with the Atlanta Ku Klux Klan. In a throwback to Marcus Garvey's 1922 Klan summit, the two groups brokered a bizarre truce: local mosque safety in return for NOI support on racial separation.

----

When it comes to the highest level of politics...everybody got something to agree on...

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Black people aren't calling for the sterilization of whites of other races, or the genocide of other races, or promoting violence from domestic terrorism towards whites or other groups, so saying they are essentially two sides of the same coin is asinine and intellectually dishonest.

I'm not talking about white and black, I'm talking about hoteps and alt right extremist views.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Some similiarities but I wouldn't conflate the two with each other.

I will say from reading the original post I quoted that Hoteps seem to hold Libertarian views. It seems to be a disconnect with black folks when it comes to that because the "Pick yourself up by the bootstrap" saying is always mocked

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Alt right and Hoteps original meeting
flhape.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
::ohhh: @Raymond Burrr I'm looking through this Brotha's timeline from yesterday evening talking about the Jews & seeing all the cacs co-signing him in the replies with memes like this:

:patrice: They are making good points.

Yea they make some good points but also present some dangerously stupid ones like:

Besides, if America is so bad, why is everyone fighting to come here?
Supremacy is a dual system. One above and one below. If you do not forfeit to being below then the other cannot be above – or supreme.
Are there racist whites on the far right? Yes – just like far left blacks are racist towards whites.
Hoteps are sick of blacks complaining about white supremacy. Blacks talk about how their melanin is so magical but if this is true, then surely no melanin-recessive person should be able to stop you, right? Do you see how contradicting blacks are now?
“I believe that racism only exists in the media and the minds of the foolish.”

The whole shyt got an agent/c00n vibe. I'm good on them :hubie: