Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

C0TMxoZUUAAMKIh.jpg

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
Stop worrying about these peckerwoods, they aint gone do shyt but popoff online in their safe space

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
Keep on thinking that. They're already in the white house and gaining momentum through politics.

They BEEN in the white house, matter of fact when have they not?

They already got the momentum and have had it for thousands of years

Theres a reason we supposedly only 13% of the populus and they fear us more than we fear them and their 75% or whatever

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They BEEN in the white house, matter of fact when have they not?

They already got the momentum and have had it for thousands of years

Theres a reason we supposedly only 13% of the populus and they fear us more than we fear them and their 75% or whatever
Tariq been talking about this. This is the last stand of global white supremacy and its coming very soon. This is why Trump was elected in America...white Americans birth rates are dwindling...same with whites in the EU. Now there is this smash and grab to preserve whiteness and global white supremacy. This includes attacks on "pc culture", multiculturalism, feminism, refugees, muslims/arabs, blacks, welfare, anything that affects the non white populace will be used against us by them to secure their position....how can you not see this? Or do yall just not want to?

@HopeKillCure was right. Black folks will avoid shyt like this cause it makes them uncomfortable and they dont want to hear it...