Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We need to get every black person to start associating alt-right/white nationalists with white supremacists. They are playing a excellent game of denial and deception on public media (social media mostly) and it's crippling us.

These black 'leaders' are frozen and broken and don't see what's happening...all they are doing is retweeting and still acting surprised that this all happened. These cacs are in the middle of a full blown operation and we're still just reacting.

The bolded is dead on.....besides Tariq and Jason Black and a handful of others, the old black "leadership" has failed to do anything to prepare for what has happened.

Now, some of them are performing mental gymnastics and trying to convince the black community that Trump as president wont be bad. Bob Johnson is one such sorry example. No mention of the alt right on their part.

They are cowards. @DrX was right.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The rise of Trump and his white supremacist beliefs should've been seen from a mile away. If you nikkas thought these cacs, who've been running the world for almost a thousand years were gonna give it up this easily y'all must've really lost y'all mind.

It's funny but I notice the amount of Pence/Trump stickers & tee shirts been on the rise lately too :mjpls:
I've been seeing indian people repping the pence/trump banners in their lawn in my family's neighborhood this thanksgiving.

:dead:

Hey...indians are the OG aryans.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
its all one huge exercise in projecting masculinity.

Have you SEEN this dude Roosh? He's scrawny as fukk...and yet he's the one pretending to be this alpha male.

He's selling shyt, since he can't do it himself.

Didn't that dude get called out for living in his mom's basement after making rape threats :demonbey: