Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm getting banned? For what? I'm not white dude. I was just playing with you and nothing in my posts imply that I'm white. In fact I'm an African American male. Dude chill. I mean't the comments on liveleak are extremely racist and will make a black male cringe.

The fukk? :yeshrug:
Post a picture of your hand next to the coli screen or next to a white piece of paper with your screenname and the date & time next to it.

WE don't believe you...especially me. Especially with the way you talking...you seem like a goddamn alt right fake black account just judging on the bolded.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I was just lurking Roosh V's forum while I was browsing this thread.....
That guy is scrawny and I can see why he had trouble getting women....
:mjlol:

These guys are projecting their insecurities and turning it into hatred and political fukkery though..

:francis:

I found out this bytch nikka lives in the same Montgomery Apt Complex my ex's family lives in.
So many Somali brehs over there, so much DC relocated grimy breh.
:demonic: times are ahead. All I need is an address. I saw the picture of his mom's door and knew.
Silver Spring, MD....gotta love being everywhere and remembering everything you see.

Look at the OP in all these threads :patrice:

What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

At What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?
Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
The black men that have adopted that MGTOW ideology are white washed and look up to white men cause they wish they were white. No strong willed black man that has had positive black male role models in their lives are adopting that white supremacist rhetoric.

It's in the pro black community too. A lot of that he man woman haters club shyt comes across in many of their videos and posts.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

I'm not gonna judge dude for posting there because they clapped him pretty quick from the looks of it :mjlol: The game section really didn't have the paleoconservative/alt right talking points that the everything else section had.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I'm not gonna judge dude for posting there because they clapped him pretty quick from the looks of it :mjlol: The game section really didn't have the paleoconservative/alt right talking points that the everything else section had.

yeah quickly noticed the game, travel and lifestlye sections aint that bad and lacks political content of any kind. Its only the Everything else thats on :mjpls: altright shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
REad this.

This is the alt-right's youth mouthpiece..
Milo Yiannopoulos Represents a New Force in Electoral Politics
Despite being the alt-right’s mouthpiece, Yiannopoulos won’t say for certain if he’s one of them. Earlier that day, lounging on a couch in the living room of his apartment, located in a huge residential complex a good 45 minutes from Central London, he replaces Wagner with Chopin so he can talk more easily. He turns to Allum Bokhari, a 25-year-old half-Pakistani Oxford graduate, who used to work for a Liberal Democratic member of Parliament and now writes for Yiannopoulos at Breitbart, and asks, “Am I a member of the alt-right?”

“No,” says Bokhari, who wears a white dress shirt, gray blazer, and gray trousers to work at a desk next to a garment rack in Yiannopoulos’s living room. “Because they wouldn’t have you. You like Israel a lot more. Some on the alt-right would describe you as a degenerate.”

Yiannopoulos, wearing a pearl bracelet, a huge diamond in his ear, and a necklace with a gold dog tag, nods in agreement. His nods shake his blond extensions. He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and that he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.
:dwillhuh::patrice::what::skip::merchant::why::dahell::scusthov::wtf::mindblown:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
More :dahell: material

For his shopping trip to Gieves & Hawkes, Yiannopoulos calls for an Uber. The driver is a man, possibly because Uber’s algorithm has learned that Yiannopoulos rejects female drivers. Women, he says, have been scientifically proven to be worse at spatial relations, as have Asians. “It’s the only thing Saudi Arabia gets right,” he says about the country’s ban on female drivers. “Behind every racist joke is a scientific fact.”

He says he disapproves of all Muslims—except his boyfriend of 10 years. But it’s feminists who rile him most. During Gamergate, he targeted game developer Brianna Wu. Her address was posted on Reddit, and she received so many rape and death threats that she moved out of her home for a while and hired a bodyguard. “When you’ve faced difficulties in your life—growing up gay, being a minority, suffering from physical illness—you have two paths in front of you,” Wu says about Yiannopoulos. “Some people develop a fierce sense of empathy. The other side that’s available is to become something very dark. You can look at some of his poetry, when he was an adolescent, and it’s very clear he was hurting. He’s channeled that pain into hurting a lot of people and justifying it.”
:mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah quickly noticed the game, travel and lifestlye sections aint that bad and lacks political content of any kind. Its only the Everything else thats on :mjpls: altright shyt
all that travel shyt is full of that whole anti-western women and in search of "subservient cultures" bullshyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

As far as I'm concerned at this point in time the mainstream media cannot be trusted. Sooner or later as inauguration time draws closer and closer they will begin to begin to embrace the new cabinet and alt-righters or else fear their careers and livelihoods being thrown in the toilet.

Once the white nationalist/white supremacist/alt-right ideology is implanted in movies and TV shows and gains traction on MTV...then you know shyt's real.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That Jared Taylor video reminds me of something else. Human Bio-Diversity (HBD) became huge over the last few years. They go on about how whites and Asians have high IQ and Blacks have low IQ. This thread is bringing back a lot of the bullshyt I haven't thought about in years

Obviously white people don't have high IQs if they voted Donald Trump in the white house so there you have it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What happens when Trump is in office and these cats still can't get p*ssy?
:francis:

Yep, I fear for the college campuses and high schools of America that are gonna get shot up in the next 4 years.
it doesn't matter. It never mattered.

All they want to feel is better about themselves.