Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been preaching about this for years here but all nikkas could do is ask "what you doing visiting them sites anyway"

:francis:

"I spend a lot of time at white supremacist forums"- Matt504

THIS. I remember you saying this, also myself and maybe one or two others and dudes dimssing it talking about "fuk u doin at cac websites"

I highly recommend dudes visit
st0rmfr0nt.org
dotn just vist there main forums but go into there sub forums

Also listen to there gawd Rush Limbaugh and listen for key words like "low information voters"

Link some of them podcasts breh :lupe:

Also y'all should start listening to some doomsday prepper podcasts as well and pick up on the code words they use :mjpls:

This too.

Not only there code words but how wide spread this type of prepping lifestyle is in there community. Yall think they teaching lil tiffany to hunt since she 6 yrs old for fun.

Wait til shyt hits the fan.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yep. Let's not beat about the bush.

They're going mainstream breh. David Duke and the clan were fringe figures.

Yep Dean use to run the DNC (back when they were winners) and knows you can't p*ssyfoot with the republicans you got to call them the evil hypocritical pieces of shyt they are or they will front like they are actually upstanding citizens. These Alt right guys are trying to do the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:scust: Breh you're white right

:usure:Cause you sounding like a angry white boy right now
1.I don't know you.
2.I don't fukk with either party and both are responsible for terrible situations that have happened to us as a people, I'm not a lil ass boy who was raised by his mama. I was there for "truth in sentencing"...I was there when they switched "Afdc" to "Tanf"...I was there when they threw that 6 month limit on the welfare. I was there for the crack/powder sentencing disparity...and the actual ERA of "superpredators" Hillary Clinton talked about. Both of them associated with open racists, and both of them have dirty business.
3.You're a goddamned dummy. Take a look at my rep and my avi.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1.I don't know you.
2.I don't fukk with either party and both are responsible for terrible situations that have happened to us as a people, I'm not a lil ass boy who was raised by his mama. I was there for "truth in sentencing"...I was there when they switched "Afdc" to "Tanf"...I was there when they threw that 6 month limit on the welfare. I was there for the crack/powder sentencing disparity...and the actual ERA of "superpredators" Hillary Clinton talked about. Both of them associated with open racists, and both of them have dirty business.
3.You're a goddamned dummy. Take a look at my rep and my avi.
1. I call it as I see it

2. Them black feminist and black Fags are the motherfukkers who are running the black lives movement. Give them some credit. CaC Liberals aren't even the worse if you hold them accountable (look at Bernie) is was those neoliberals that ran with Hillary that were the most trash. Obama has a real opportunity to remake the party from behind the scenes (like Bill did) we got to see if he steps up to the plate to do it.

3. Who cares about rep, I post a funny gif as the second post in a poppin thread I am getting 60 Dap and 3 reps of GP. Saying they the same when you got one party talking about fukk nikkas and doing sieg hiel shyt is legit that white boy shyt. They ain't the same Breh, and as much as the Democrats ain't shyt part of that is due to black people either voting for them automatically or disengaging completely (by saying they all the same) We should run that party since we're the engine that keeps it running in a lot of ways but we don't think we get caught up on nonsense like Hillary and don't take it over.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
i noticed after the charleston church shooting, the media was too busy trying to promote this message of forgiveness and unity, instead of acknowledging the propaganda that fueled dylan roof, and attacking those groups responsible for promoting that ideology

The rise of Trump and his white supremacist beliefs should've been seen from a mile away. If you nikkas thought these cacs, who've been running the world for almost a thousand years were gonna give it up this easily y'all must've really lost y'all mind.

It's funny but I notice the amount of Pence/Trump stickers & tee shirts been on the rise lately too :mjpls:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read em. I'll say this. This is the fault of all the groups who
Became publicly lauded. i.e. Feminism ect. You want to be overt about shaming people your enemy with be covert. These PC idiots were playing the wrong game.
The Tumblr Social Justice movement that started in the early 2010s made everything worse. They even put liberals off. I don't know why these types thought telling people to "check their privilege" and being extremely overbearing was going to turn people into non bigots.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is true...but the radicalization of young white males has been going on forever since the arrival of slaves. That radicalization killed Lincoln, allowed Nixon to win office in the 60's....it kept Lyndon B Johnson alive while he signed civil rights decrees (he sympathized with them behind closed doors).....it kept Reagan in office two terms and allowed bush senior and jr to hold office. It really kicked up in the 90's when hip hop culture became more than a "black thing"(and kept bill Cosby from buying nbc)....Internet and social media just allows us to see conversations that originally weren't privy'd. Add Barack to the mix and it's just an intensified more of the same continued.

This is the continued "game" they feel they need to and are playing. Problem is, it's an effort to push a flawed ideology, and flawed ideologies ALWAYS fail, black or white. Me no worry....stupid must remain stupid, so even if it has a beginning, it's guaranteed a swift ending.

Trump will try to appease his base, but he has already backed off of some of those stances because even he knows he can't be president and overtly stupid at the same time.

Still sadly, white males and the females that love them hold the most manipulated minds in our country, no doubt

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true...but the radicalization of young white males has been going on forever since the arrival of slaves. That radicalization killed Lincoln, allowed Nixon to win office in the 60's....it kept Lyndon B Johnson alive while he signed civil rights decrees (he sympathized with them behind closed doors).....it kept Reagan in office two terms and allowed bush senior and jr to hold office. It really kicked up in the 90's when hip hop culture became more than a "black thing"(and kept bill Cosby from buying nbc)....Internet and social media just allows us to see conversations that originally weren't privy'd. Add Barack to the mix and it's just an intensified more of the same continued.

This is the continued "game" they feel they need to and are playing. Problem is, it's an effort to push a flawed ideology, and flawed ideologies ALWAYS fail, black or white. Me no worry....stupid must remain stupid, so even if it has a beginning, it's guaranteed a swift ending.

Trump will try to appease his base, but he has already backed off of some of those stances because even he knows he can't be president and overtly stupid at the same time.

Still sadly, white males and the females that love them hold the most manipulated minds in our country, no doubt

Well fukking said. Folks need to do their history these folks they been here a long time and ain't going no where. They just go underground but make their feelings known every time there is a election.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Well fukking said. Folks need to do their history these folks they been here a long time and ain't going no where. They just go underground but make their feelings known every time there is a election.
Right....this is nothing new.

People ask how'd OJ end up how he did.....hidden radicalized white males in LA is how

How did MJ end how he did ....same types who drift in and out Hollywood and the music biz

Tupac ....music biz and law enforcement seasoned his time bomb til he and Suge detonated it themselves

Sammy Davis Jr. assimilated and stayed safe....possible Uncle Tom, maybe....scared to death celebrity black man, DEFINITLEY

Malcolm X, MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy...the list goes on....

The most dangerous thing for black people is when they receive the "PERCEPTION" of American acceptance and forget these radicalized minds are watching and lurking.

And these same minds are on your job with you everyday...but they can be handled correctly and are futile when done so.