Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So...... keeping it 100, these young white males you all are complaining about sound like most of y'all here in TLR. :patrice:

Because young white males are a big demographic of posters here. Y'all think everybody who says the word nikka on this site is black when that couldn't be further from the truth. The info in this thread should give u all the insight u need on the white male impersonating black people on Internet forums. This shyt aint new

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Look at Ann Coulter Yall :mjlol:

Trying to downplay these Nazi sympathizing wanna be's

Again. More downplaying by calling them irrelevant. The last sentence is her ankles shifting in the paint for a deflection pivot :banderas:

Boom! Urien levels of deflection.
AegisReflector.gif

Even shytted on black folks to get to the bonus round

More deflection. Using ANP as shock value a strawman. Alt Right are fascists, but NOT connected to ANP.

But there IS a connection between trump and the racist, fascist alt right. From Trump's promotion during the campaign to his adviser steve bannon who's Breitbart is the "Platform of the Alt Right"

Again.. more irrelevant deflection. Somebody should let her know black people ain't gave a fukk about Al Sharpton in years. He means nothing to us :mjlol:

Again more downplaying and outright lies. No connection...Really bih? :what:

And before she pops up claiming she don't know these "irrelevant" people. I got the AUGUST 2015 receipts that say otherwise. Just hit tariq and jason on twitter with this

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I honestly have never listened to more than a few sentences from Al Sharpton. Why is he the go to? I dont get it... These people are so out of touch that this could actually be an advantage on a day to day basis. White people really sitting around thinking black folks 40years and and under have listened to anything Sharpton has EVER said :mjlol:

White people cant really put their finger on what a A truly enlightened black person in this country really believes. Use that to your advantage....

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I honestly have never listened to more than a few sentences from Al Sharpton. Why is he the go to? I dont get it... These people are so out of touch that this could actually be an advantage on a day to day basis. White people really sitting around thinking black folks 40years and and under have listened to anything Sharpton has EVER said :mjlol:

White people cant really put their finger on what a A truly enlightened black person in this country really believes. Use that to your advantage....

I've noticed that too. Saying slick shyt like "Where's Al and Jesse? :smugfavre:" when I dunno a black person who listens to him. Whenever his radio show is on the black talk radio station, I turn on Spotify instead:mjlol:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I've noticed that too. Saying slick shyt like "Where's Al and Jesse? :smugfavre:" when I dunno a black person who listens to him. Whenever his radio show is on the black talk radio station, I turn on Spotify instead:mjlol:
Well then black Americans need to make it clear that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do not represent the masses of us. Force the media to stop going to these idiots looking for opinions on the status of black Americans in this country.

Daps
Well then black Americans need to make it clear that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do not represent the masses of us. Force the media to stop going to these idiots looking for opinions on the status of black Americans in this country.

Nah...let them keep thinking that they do.

Exactly. I think it is very advantageous