Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Here's what I peiced together about these white boys who went/go hard for trump on the internet.

1. They get no play from women at all because they're lame as fukk.:mjlol:
2. They go on youtube to mgtow and pua channels (and reddit) and feed them gay shyt and ego boosting shyt about how it's womens fault that they get no play.:mjlol:
3. They begin to hate women.:mjlol:
4. They begin to hate men who can get women.:mjlol:
5. They already been taught their whole lives about racism so they begin to believe they're superior to black men and begin to hate black men who get white women.:mjlol:
6. They see trump and associate him with anti feminism and anti "sjw" and that's when they started praising him.:mjlol:
7. This all had to been happening on the internet for the past 5 years. IT ALL STARTED WITH THAT MGTOW shyt.:wow:

That's just my opinion based on what I've seen and how they act on the internet. They all seem to love video games a lot too and you can find them on big white youtube channels. I will try to list all the channels you can find them on.
This very fact that they are willing to make hundreds of fake accounts to imitate us shows their utter obsession with us.:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt, you know another incident that has a hand in the rise of the alt right?

Gamergate. That whole shytstorm was one of the lynchpins that got these bamma's riled up.
Theres been a few people that mentioned when Obama even talked about "being black" set them off.

Its so fukked up right now.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
This guy Spencer and his crew look and sound :wrist:as fukk.

ucb-alt-right-safe-space-1.jpg