WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, we're on an hourly rotation with this bullshyt :wow:

Winter Park Man Accused of Making a Threat on Facebook

Winter Park Man Accused of Making a Threat on Facebook
By Spectrum News Staff Orange County PUBLISHED 10:51 AM EDT Aug. 10, 2019 UPDATED 2:05 PM ET Aug. 10, 2019
ORLANDO, Fla. — A Winter Park man was arrested this week, accused of posting a violent threat on Facebook, according to an investigation by the FDLE, FBI and the Winter Park Police Dept.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested Friday. Investigators say he posted the following on Facebook on August 6, “3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week.”

Investigators say Clayton has a history of posting threats on Facebook through fictitious accounts. They also say he appears to believe in white supremacist ideology.

According to Clayton's criminal record, he's mostly been charged with traffic infactions, including driving with a suspended or revoked license. His last civil traffic infraction came in 2016.

In his first appearance Saturday, we learned Clayton had a DUI conviction, for which he was on probation.

The judge set the bail at $15,000. He also is prohibited from being within a thousand feet of any Walmart, and he's not able to own or possess firearms.

We have requested the arrest affidavit to find out what about this particular threat led to his arrest.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...lmart/67-4187f6af-434f-4ba9-9f65-750663cb6a2e
Florida man accused of posting threat involving AR-15: 'Don't go to Walmart'
Investigators say Richard Clayton believed in white supremacist ideology.
WINTER PARK, Fla. — A man accused of making a threat on social media while referencing Walmart has been jailed.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested Friday amid an investigation into a threat he allegedly made Aug. 6 on Facebook: "3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week," according to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement news release.

The message, posted Tuesday, came days after the shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and at a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. In late July, two people were killed and at least two injured in a shooting at a Walmart in Southhaven, Mississippi.

It's believed Clayton subscribed to white supremacist ideology and had a history of posting threats on Facebook using numerous accounts. He had been under investigation by the FDLE, the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force and the Winter Park Police Department since the initial posting.

RELATED: Families mourn as funerals begin for Dayton shooting victims

RELATED: Police: El Paso shooting suspect said he was targeting Mexicans

Clayton was arrested without incident and booked in the Orange County Jail. Records show he is charged with intimidation, sending a written threat to commit.

People are reminded, "If you see something, say something:" Call 911 to report any suspicious activity.

What other people are reading right now:

Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.

Have a news tip? Email desk@wtsp.com, or visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @Little Foot

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Last night I pulled up at a family dollar and saw a white man off to the corner of the store watching the door, out of view of everyone by me since I'm in the back of the parking lot.

Instead of going in I sat there and watched that clown and starting making calls, he realized I was watching him and took off.

I don't know wtf he was up to, I dunno if he was stealing or what but with what's been going down I just assumed the worst.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:picard:

:wow:

After Attack on Norway Mosque, Body Found at Home Tied to Assailant

After Attack on Norway Mosque, Body Found at Home Tied to Assailant
By Henrik Pryser Libell

Aug. 10, 2019
merlin_159112839_38115f03-f8f7-478f-84d0-ec12b30ee006-articleLarge.jpg

Police and emergency services attend the scene after a shooting inside the al-Noor Islamic Center mosque in Baerum outside Oslo, Norway.Fredrik Hagen/NTB Scanpix, via Associated Press
OSLO — A worshiper thwarted an attack on a mosque Saturday by a young man wearing a helmet and body armor, according to the Norwegian authorities and a witness. Hours later, the police said they had found a dead woman at a home linked to the assailant.

The police described the suspect as a young white man who appeared to have acted alone. He was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with the mosque attack near the capital, Oslo, and later with murder in connection with the dead body.

When the police made their way into a home where the suspect once lived, they found the body of a young woman.

“He is indicted for murder,” said Rune Skjold, a police spokesman.

During the mosque attack, the suspect was overpowered by a 75-year-old member of the congregation who sustained light injuries, said Irfan Mushtaq, a former director of the al-Noor Islamic Centre mosque and a board member who witnessed it.

“The man carried two shotgun-like weapons and a pistol” and was wearing body armor, a helmet and black clothes, Mr. Mushtaq told Norwegian televisionTV2. “He broke through a glass door and fired shots.”

Only three people were in the mosque at the time, at about 4 p.m. local time. If he had arrived earlier during prayers, the attacker could have hurt many more people, he said.

The police said they were aware of online posts linked to the suspect, whose name has not been released. About two hours before the attack, a post appeared on 8chan, the message board that had hosted the anti-immigrant manifesto of the man accused of the El Paso shooting. The post raised questions of whether it could have been written by the suspect in the Norway attack.

“Well cobblers it’s my time,” the post began in English, ending with the Norwegian phrase “valhall venter” or “heaven awaits.”

Mr. Skjold said the authorities had no evidence that the suspect belonged any kind of network of extremists, but were prepared for the possibility that the attack was terrorism-related. He told the public broadcaster NRK that the suspect had been known to the police, without elaborating.

After the attack, a police special unit and bomb detecting unit went to the address connected to the suspect, the newspaper VG reported.

The local newspaper Budstikka reported in March that the mosque had adopted new security measures like introducing ID cards to enter after attacks that killed more than 50 people at two New Zealand mosques in March.

In 2011, Anders Behring Breivik killed eight people with a bomb at a government building in central Oslo and then fatally shot 69 people at a summer camp on the island of Utoya. He claimed that he had been on a “martyr operation” to stop a Muslim invasion of Europe.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I fear that little whiteboy talmbowt how he wants to be Black and hates being white

What easier path to building resentment and animosity to those that conditioned you to hate yourself

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm:For those that haven’t read The Isis Papers by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing I strongly suggest you do. These deranged cacs are actin out because they fear genocide by the black mans dikk like Nas said

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
what? How did we condition him to hate himself :dahell:
we? not sure who "we" pertains to
No little kid should be making such heavy overly self critical observations. The current over-the-top efforts to advocate for trans folks is due to similar comments made by the few that commited suicide

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gonna get worse hell I wouldn’t be surprised in 25-30 years from now the country has a civil war. White men insecurity is gonna get worse and worse in the coming years. Demographic changes are gonna change the political map. States like Virginia, Florida will be solid blue. And states like Texas and Georgia will be swing states. A lot of these white men will see their votes don’t matter and will take further action. Yo already see the beginning of it. Militia movement, a lot of white cops and ex military are conservative and feel like they are losing their country, they go to social media sites, forums and watch YouTube vids that is basically echo chambers of their paranoia and radicalism. Federal law enforcement policy of treating these groups with kid gloves or flat out ignore them is gonna lead to a major blowback that this country won’t recover.
In the coming decades debt crisis will lead to draconian budget cuts, increased poverty, wealth gap worsen, automation, declining white birth rates, climate change is all a perfect storm of what’s to come. When white men see that voting doesn’t work for them then they will take it to the guns to wage war. It’s gonna happen. Trump is the last gasp of white supremacy in this country. They aren’t going without a fight.

As more and more out of towners move in this state, I agree.