Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:rudy:

White girls in the suburbs are just as easy to smash as inner city girls, and they start young, and get passed around. The only difference is they get pregnant less, because their parents are willing to put them on birth control, so there is no evidence, and they can still marry decent men when they get older, as opposed to the black women who have a kid in high school.

These guys just have no social skills. It’s not even about appearance, because I knew average Joe white guys who got girls in the suburbs.

I wasn’t raised in the suburbs, but went to private schools, and expensive day camps.
White girls not fukking lames unless they're lames themselves and that's who these lame ass crackers want...the hot girl !!! Because that's what Hollywood shows them that they ended up with the lame, which isn't always true.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

"Sources close to Mustian’s family tell us the young man is not a hateful person by nature, but was part of a group of boys who made videos purely for “shock value.”

“The idea was to see who could be the most outlandishly, ridiculously offensive,” the source told us. “They weren’t being serious.”

Sure, sure...

Always on code :mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Oh shyt so thats where they are now? The scariest part about this is the guerrilla tactics they are using. A white guy going to a walmart to buy a gun on a tuesday is just a fart in the wind to authorities so by the time they ready to pop off its already too late. Then they end up in jail where they get protection from the other nazis.

My boy was locked up at the feds in ohio and he said the fukkin COs had the lightning bolt and swastika tats working out with the skinheads in the yard. So they go undetected, arrested and the protected all because of white priviledge.

All because the jocks at their school smutted the girl they had a crush on
Tell it! Hardcore truth. Just like that Mexican-American Compton PD charged with murder for shooting the unarmed brother. Sherrif wasn't too fond of black ppl..

There are ppl in authority with connections to clandestine race groups.

Last edited:
Daps
White girls not fukking lames unless they're lames themselves and that's who these lame ass crackers want...the hot girl !!! Because that's what Hollywood shows them that they ended up with the lame, which isn't always true.

Yes

They

Are

And a lame is someone with no social skills or personality, not necessarily unattractive

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

White girls in the suburbs are just as easy to smash as inner city girls, and they start young, and get passed around. The only difference is they get pregnant less, because their parents are willing to put them on birth control, so there is no evidence, and they can still marry decent men when they get older, as opposed to the black women who have a kid in high school.

These guys just have no social skills. It’s not even about appearance, because I knew average Joe white guys who got girls in the suburbs.

I wasn’t raised in the suburbs, but went to private schools, and expensive day camps.

I'm saying these white boys don't have the same access to them like inner cities dudes. Not saying that white girls aren't easy.

TheBlackDeath

Hassan Darkside
Daps

Along with that is teenagers are having less sex now than ever before.

From 1991 to 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Youth Risk Behavior Survey finds, the percentage of high-school students who’d had intercourse dropped from 54 to 40 percent. In other words, in the space of a generation, sex has gone from something most high-school students have experienced to something most haven’t. (And no, they aren’t having oral sex instead—that rate hasn’t changed much.)

But instead of these clowns looking in the mirror trying to figure out why they can't clap cheeks, they blame the girls for not just dropping their drawers whenever they look in their direction (because God knows they ain't gonna actually talk to them).