Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear the shyt thats posted in this thread got me nodded to nikkas i dont know in public when a suspect looking cac enters the area. Like a neighborhood cac alert. Be cautious of dead eyes and pasty pale skin in the middle of the summer cause thats the sign of them being inside their basement all summer plotting

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Juxtapose this shooting incident against the images and and words of the UFC fighter after his victory ( I think his name is Chris Convington)

He standing up there dikk sucking the Trumps , wearing an American flag , and hitting all the talking points.

This is the bravado so many of these clowns want to exude. This is what the president loves.

White
Cocky
Aggressive

This is how it’s playing itself out.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
At least as far back as Manson, these white dudes keep thinking they are going to goad some race war into fruition with minorities when minorities aren’t studying them. It’s all in their heads.
its been a race war goin on. non-whites just have been sitting back getting our asses killed instead of gettin to it and ending this terrorist group called white supremacists