Let’s talk about the current video game landscape

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, people with multiple platforms rely on them for making purchasing decisions. Some might have a PC and Xbox, or PS5 and Xbox, or a last gen system and after cyberpunk buyers have every right to be nervous when stuff like this happens. The network test had pretty lousy performance from what I hear also.

Buuuuuut, It also makes perfect sense to wait until the day 1 patch before doing a performance review. I’m not sure why DF doesn’t do that for every game?
Then people need to calm down. They don’t need to buy every game day zero. On launch day there will be enough impressions to make an informed decision. If they want to wait a few days for DF then they gotta wait.

DF usually does have impressions out with the day one patch if it exists. Seems like they just won’t be able to get it done in time this time.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Personally, I started off gaming in old Apple computers in the 80s and on an Atari 2600. Then my mom got me a Nintendo later.

Long Story short, I'm about the games, I had a Super Nintendo and My roomate had a genesis and there were things each did better than the other.

There nothing wrong with preferences and having a favorite system

But now as I am getting older. I just buy all the systems (eventually) and want to have fun. I think the Playstation, XBox and Nintendo all do things well and even if I prefer Sony and Nintendo, I also like what XBox is trying to do and these things are good for gaming as well (speaking specifically to Gamepass).

It's ok for us as consumers to stan one thing and as people we have a tendency to some level of bias, but I miss when the media was a little more objective.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then people need to calm down. They don’t need to buy every game day zero. On launch day there will be enough impressions to make an informed decision. If they want to wait a few days for DF then they gotta wait.

DF usually does have impressions out with the day one patch if it exists. Seems like they just won’t be able to get it done in time this time.

I agree it makes zero sense for peopel to actually be mad about it :mjlol:

It’s not like they actively pay DF to do this