Let's talk about "snooping" in a relationship

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:beli: what do you think dating is???

opportunity cost doesn't only apply to economics friend

its a top 5 law of life
dating for me has never been a business transaction, i can tell you that much. i don't know how you go about your dating life, but i don't view people as capital to use at my disposal...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Some of you people, namely Reincar and your ilk, as well as the traders, need some serious help.

How do you people even DO relationships? I don't have the time or energy for any of this crap.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
kgbkeylogger325241.jpg

yall aint eating

what was i thinking:snoop:
i didnt even peep the SN of the net's very own
patron saint of hoe problems.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
They don't get it breh, just let them live in darkness....i guess it's easier that way for them to act like they don't got feelings AT ALL for none of these broads.

Nikkas talmbout dumpin chicks when they feel like they can't trust them...but without any real proof they cheated?!?! :what:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They don't get it breh, just let them live in darkness....i guess it's easier that way for them to act like they don't got feelings AT ALL for none of these broads.

Nikkas talmbout dumpin chicks when they feel like they can't trust them...but without any real proof they cheated?!?! :what:
Man if the shyt is not working out or doesnt feel right why waste time?

This has nothing to do w/"protecting an asset"... its about rationalizing invading people's privacy and looking for an out in a relationship before it even starts

I asked dude before and he never answered (like always)... so I ask again... why date a bytch you feel like you need to use a keylogger on

Whats the point of dating someone you clearly dont trust

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

This has nothing to do w/"protecting an asset"... its about rationalizing invading people's privacy and looking for an out in a relationship before it even starts

I asked dude before and he never answered (like always)... so I ask again... why date a bytch you feel like you need to use a keylogger on

Take it sequentially. Your chick does some low level suspect or shady thing(s)-->You start to distrust her. Alot of guys say dump her then and then but for what?? On what grounds, just your gut feeling? You have no proof she has violated in the relationship(unless yall droppin chicks for low level suspect/shady thing(s), and if so i'd LOVE to hear some stories of things yall done dumped a chick for). At that point the case is circumstantial.

Its like asking someone who has committed a murder for their alibi, the alibi they give checks out because other ppl are in on the lie....its not enough to send someone to jail over so u set about trying to get hard evidence, fingerprints somewhere they shouldn't be, dna, etc... So thats why i said earlier to forget about the trust aspect because as you have pointed out, at that point you clearly already don't trust her anyway. Its more about proving your case so u not looking like a crazy assuming female. Men are suppose to be smarter than just jumping homotionally off the ledge without thinking first.

I will say as much as we hate it when they go thru our shyt...apart from the ramblings of an assuming crazy chick, they got the whole "get in our shyt" part down. I think men overall need to start being smarter and not letting these chicks walk with hardly any dirt of them. We end up getting roasted to everybody they know while they get away scot free when something as simple as a Keylogger could have given you enough hard evidence to bust back when the shyt gets real.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What's the point of car insurance ?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Take it sequentially. Your chick does some low level suspect or shady thing(s)-->You start to distrust her. Alot of guys say dump her then and then but for what?? On what grounds, just your gut feeling? You have no proof she has violated in the relationship(unless yall droppin chicks for low level suspect/shady thing(s), and if so i'd LOVE to hear some stories of things yall done dumped a chick for). At that point the case is circumstantial.

Why do you need proof? People dump people just for the vibe not being there any more, even outside of any wrong doing... and thats OK. So likewise if you feel like your chick is no longer trustworthy, based on her attitude and actions, why do you need proof? Youre free to leave whenever you want w/o any justification or paperwork :manny:

Its like asking someone who has committed a murder for their alibi, the alibi they give checks out because other ppl are in on the lie....its not enough to send someone to jail over so u set about trying to get hard evidence, fingerprints somewhere they shouldn't be, dna, etc... So thats why i said earlier to forget about the trust aspect because as you have pointed out, at that point you clearly already don't trust her anyway. Its more about proving your case so u not looking like a crazy assuming female. Men are suppose to be smarter than just jumping homotionally off the ledge without thinking first.
Dumping a chick who is being shady is way less homotional than putting a damn keylogger on her shyt and spying on her.

You dont seem to understand, once the trust is lost in a relationship, whether its legitimately lost or lost cause a dude like the OP is incapable of trusting women to begin with, its pretty much damn near impossible to get back.

Plus in any case, relationships are not like court. You can't just sentence someone to prison cause you "feel" like they did some shyt. The court system allows for due process. Dating has no due process and it shouldn't need one. If the vibe is off you shouldn't have to "make a case" to leave somebody you are just dating.

I will say as much as we hate it when they go thru our shyt...apart from the ramblings of an assuming crazy chick, they got the whole "get in our shyt" part down. I think men overall need to start being smarter and not letting these chicks walk with hardly any dirt of them. We end up getting roasted to everybody they know while they get away scot free when something as simple as a Keylogger could have given you enough hard evidence to bust back when the shyt gets real.
I dont know what kind of chicks you fukk with. But I have never had a chick I was dating put my shyt on front street after we split, even if it was a bad split. If you are advocating dudes getting dirt on their chicks so in the event of a breakup they have ammo to slander her with, you are cosigning the epitome of homotional behavior. When shyt ends a man with his dignity will walk away and start fresh, not be hung up and in a tacky ass airing out battle with a bytch he has no ties to. nikkas need to get over these hoes man a lot of you dudes are really hurting and dont know how to deal

What's the point of car insurance ?
Reincar answer the question. Why deal with a chick you don't trust?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Why do you need proof? People dump people just for the vibe not being there any more, even outside of any wrong doing... and thats OK. So likewise if you feel like your chick is no longer trustworthy, based on her attitude and actions, why do you need proof? Youre free to leave whenever you want w/o any justification or paperwork :manny:

Dumping a chick who is being shady is way less homotional than putting a damn keylogger on her shyt and spying on her.

You dont seem to understand, once the trust is lost in a relationship, whether its legitimately lost or lost cause a dude like the OP is incapable of trusting women to begin with, its pretty much damn near impossible to get back.

Plus in any case, relationships are not like court. You can't just sentence someone to prison cause you "feel" like they did some shyt. The court system allows for due process. Dating has no due process and it shouldn't need one. If the vibe is off you shouldn't have to "make a case" to leave somebody you are just dating.

I dont know what kind of chicks you fukk with. But I have never had a chick I was dating put my shyt on front street after we split, even if it was a bad split. If you are advocating dudes getting dirt on their chicks so in the event of a breakup they have ammo to slander her with, you are cosigning the epitome of homotional behavior. When shyt ends a man with his dignity will walk away and start fresh, not be hung up and in a tacky ass airing out battle with a bytch he has no ties to. nikkas need to get over these hoes man a lot of you dudes are really hurting and dont know how to deal

Reincar answer the question. Why deal with a chick you don't trust?

I'll answer the question...

Sometimes distrust in someone can be irrational. The same way people are paranoid, or worriers, people may distrust someone for something that, maybe, shouldn't be an issue.

With that said... a lot of times that's not the case.... But sometimes it is. It depends on what type of person you are. I'm paranoid and a worrier myself. For example, when I was younger and my mom used to go Galas and stuff for work, I would get super worried that something had happened if she got home late.

In the "long distance relationship" thread... my girl did some suspect stuff, but before I even got in a relationship with her and were just friends the previous 8 years we knew each other, I knew she wasn't the type of person to cheat and mess around.

But I'm just naturally a paranoid person.... Luckily I know that about myself and don't voice it everytime I feel some type of way. And luckily she knows that about me, so even though she gets mildly annoyed sometimes, it's usually something we laugh about later.

Sometimes you just need the proof... Because if you're wrong and were just being paranoid. Then you may have screwed up a relationship with a quality woman

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some people let the paranoia go too far. And others def use this as a means of control and invading privacy.

Ultimately unless you literally monitor all your s/o's whereabouts and communications you will never know 100%. You put a keylogger on your home comp, she might be creeping on the phone, she might be creeping w/someone at work, she might be creeping some other way. She could be creeping w/someone and not even be communicating w/them electronically. She might have sucked a random dikk at happy hour last week, you wouldn't know. So playing that angle is a fool's game, because if you do get your surveillance up to where you know everything she says, does and goes, you're a fukking paranoid lame. How can you be enjoying a relationship predicated solely on the fear that you will get cheated on? Why not save yourself the trouble and be single, and then not have to worry?

Every healthy relationship has a healthy level of trust... if you can't trust people don't get into a relationship.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So what's next after keyloggers breh, your going to start parking in front of her work and making sure she's there. Then after that what your gonna make her not have a cell phone. Then what, no more tv right cause she might check out dudes on tv. fukk you know what don't even let her go to work cause someone might get at her there. If that's the case make sure you don't let her go to the store or anywhere else without you cause you HAVE to protect your investment.

You guys are right let's lock our women up at home and never let them have contact with the outside world.

It's a lot easier to get over jealousy then it is to follow jealousy to a dark hole you don't want to go into