Let's talk about "snooping" in a relationship

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If you don't trust the person what's the point of being with them?

How can a relationship prosper if you are always suspecting shyt and trying to catch your s/o

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I see where you're going, however every woman is going to do some shady stuff at one point of their life as will you. A real man will be too preoccupied with chasing his own life's goals instead of playing gatekeeper to his woman's indescretions.

But of you ain't reading all that shyt, instead of insider trading, delta hedge the shyt outta yo relationship:mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see where you're going, however every woman is going to do some shady stuff at one point of their life as will you. A real man will be too preoccupied with chasing his own life's goals instead of playing gatekeeper to his woman's indescretions.

But of you ain't reading all that shyt, instead of insider trading, delta hedge the shyt outta yo relationship:mjpls:

:mjpls: i used to say on the old forum that diversification and hedging is the only way brehs. I think I actually used it when speaking to Reincar a year back.

One bytch going down in terms of price/expected return...short sell or exercise that put option and get rid of the b!tch, then get her back when she shows potential. Have plenty of other investments to fall back on and spread the risk.

Sit back and :eat:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Maybe snooping to a keylogger level wasn't necessary back in the day, but now times have change. Great girl turning bad and slipping up is normal. You really don't anyone in this world but yourself. Everyone's constantly changing.

I know men want to feel like their girl is a loyal angel, but the worst feeling is to be blindsided. It won't hurt to see what she's doing away from you, since she's an angel.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:mjpls: i used to say on the old forum that diversification and hedging is the only way brehs. I think I actually used it when speaking to Reincar a year back.

One bytch going down in terms of price/expected return...short sell or exercise that put option and get rid of the b!tch, then get her back when she shows potential. Have plenty of other investments to fall back on and spread the risk.

Sit back and :eat:

Agreed. You gotta treat marraige and relationships like investments. Smart people low on cash buy etf's where they diversify but can sell that bytch quick at the hi/lo. Dumb broke nikkas still fukkin with mutual funds n whatnot. In today's relationship environment gotta stay liquid!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
daps

i dont think these brehs are getting it, women are conniving, devious and great liars, having the upper hand and having a little insider trading nothing is wrong with that
Why would you get into a relationship w/someone you assume is a conniving devious liar

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Agreed. You gotta treat marraige and relationships like investments. Smart people low on cash buy etf's where they diversify but can sell that bytch quick at the hi/lo. Dumb broke nikkas still fukkin with mutual funds n whatnot. In today's relationship environment gotta stay liquid!

yep and gotta watch out for IPO's too. One can often get mixed up and caught up with the glamour stocks only to realize there really isnt much substance. Them glamour stocks been in everybody portfolio too...be overbought and shiit. Groupon, General Motors and Facebook are recent examples. there are many cognitive biases that come into play too,.

could go on forever with this shyt

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:rudy: at a grown ass man having to spy on his s/o cuz he's lame and/or insecure. thats why females are winnin cuz u manc*nts are on some next level simpin shyt. if u feel that the bytch is foul, u are 100% right and need to keep it movin. theres like 4 females for every male out there, the fukk is wrong with u.

same dudes who advocating key loggers and cameras are the same dudes who stay home to watch the kids while wifey is out with real muthafukkas on some weekend warrior shyt.

shyt is disgusting, man the fukk up!

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
op doing all this snooping/keylogging/spying and you're still getting cheated on/lied to/play out and stolen on.

what's the point? to prove to yourself that you're as much of a punk as you already thought you were??

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:no: At this sh!t. What I look like putting keyloggers, GPS and all that shyt though?

I'm a grown ass man bruh, I'm not gonna be that consumed by the relationship to spend all that energy and time snooping on her. Lets say she isn't doing anything and she finds out you been doing all this private eye sh!t you know how bytch made you'd look. She'd never respect you again.

You really have to have low self confidence or low self esteem to get to this point. And chances if you feel like you have to do all this she probably is cheating on you with a real nikka who don't even know what da fukk a keylogger is.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally if im with a girl and I feel that I dont trust her to the point that I have to snoop on her then i will just up and leave regardless, I dont have time for the drama, life is too short to be around people you dont trust.... however if she were my wife then I would find it very hard to end a marriage purely on suspicion without any evidence which is why in that instance i would use a keylogger or go through her phone etc....